Crypto Thread for a newbie?

You

You

Banned
I have recently registered to minds.com and opened a crypto wallet using a browser called brave. Can I have a discussion on how one would get started with the crypto scene?

Go to Lookism.net

@FatmanO
I recall he's knowledgeable in crypto

@FatmanO
I recall he's knowledgeable in crypto
Good looking,charismatic and wealthy off crypto,
Is there anything @FatmanO can't do?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Arkantos, Mateusz74, hebbewem and 1 other person

• +1
Reactions: Demir
The crypto scene is so unstable right now so be carefull what you invest

• +1
Reactions: You
Not into investing atm I just want an overview on how it works etc.

if you invest in anything other than bitcoin or tezos, you're retarded and beyond help.

so can you get money from that shit or not? How many sheckels did you make?

Yes you can still but I did diffrent ways. I got em from youtube but I did not cash out much

1345617833160.jpg

Yes you can still but I did diffrent ways. I got em from youtube but I did not cash out much
Your Yt channel is cringy, not gonna sell my souls for shekels

the instability is the reason anyone can make money at all. It if were stable and more or less predictable like the stock market you would not be able to make these massive gains and losses in such short periods of time. People cry about the instability but its the very feature that allows them to turn $200 into $2000 in such a short time. But its a double edged sword.

the instability is the reason anyone can make money at all. It if were stable and more or less predictable like the stock market you would not be able to make these massive gains and losses in such short periods of time. People cry about the instability but its the very feature that allows them to turn $200 into $2000 in such a short time. But its a double edged sword.
So you recomend learning that shit and trying to play that game? Next month tho, need to buy food for rest of the month

So you recomend learning that shit and trying to play that game? Next month tho, need to buy food for rest of the month

its the same as gambling: i wouldnt recommend investing any money you cannot afford to lose. Unfortunately the kinds of people who are most attracted to crypto currently are the very ones who would be devastated to lose 500 or 1k.

If you want to "learn" you're better off training on a simulation, i think a few exchanges have a mode where you can use fake money on the market. That way youre still learning from the real market of whatever you're investing in, but you're not actually using real money to make mistakes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1329
Don't.

Either buy some blindly and be prepared to hold for years and possibly lose everything, or stay away from it.

If your dream is to be some crypto day trader turning $2k into $100k (or even doubling your money) just abandon it now while you're ahead. Trading is one of the most difficult professions on the planet.. "But how? It either goes up or down.. I'm above average/high IQ/straight A's in school/have a PHD in Physics and can do it no problem."

I'm not going to explain the nuances. I'm warning you.. don't consider it unless a) staring at charts is something you deeply enjoy and b) you are prepared to spend YEARS unprofitable and losing money.

It's a game of discipline, large capital, patience and being able to lose large sums of money without having detrimental impact on your next trading decision.

All the signal services are scams. Paid groups, all scams.

This business will chew you up and spit you out.

If you are a high level poker player then maybe you can do it. Otherwise no.

If you are 100% serious and going to disregard my advice them PM me and I'll give you the BEST resources. No scams but the highest level educational material. 99.999% of the shit out there will end up bankrupting you.

Expect 2 years minimum until consistent profitability if you're high IQ and disciplined.. 4 years if you've never done anything impressive in life. Also have at least $5-10k USD capital which you will NOT use to trade with until consistently profitable over period of 12 months. Then expect REASONABLE returns.. these vary but you won't turn that $5-10k into 100k for a long time (years) without taking extreme risk that could take you back to 0. The idea is to build up a trading account and then make a good living off 100-200k account.

Crypto isn't that great to trade but the same skills apply to equities and forex. You won't be stuck trading crypto when it goes low volatility for months at a time.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: You
Invest in anything which works toward producing sex robots if you want to be rich. Quote me in 20 years.

sounds like a big waste of time

Invest in shitcoins. (y)