Deleted member 69666

Obsessed ESL FNF jartycuck
Monero and chainlink will moon sometime in the future because of utility

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: nathan
  • +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel
Bro went on /biz once and now is giving out investment advice, fucking kys you low iq polish subhuman, imagine falling for that jeet shilled coin known as chain link. Investing in monero 😂 holy shit you just outed yourself as the biggest fucking kretin on this forum with just three words lmao

Bro went on /biz once and now is giving out investment advice, fucking kys you low iq polish subhuman, imagine falling for that jeet shilled coin known as chain link. Investing in monero 😂 holy shit you just outed yourself as the biggest fucking kretin on this forum with just three words lmao
Muh I went on /biz and I sorted by bump order look at me I’m le crypto smm guy
I've actually been using /biz/ for a few months so I'm pretty sure I know what I'm talking about, where's your credibility?

I've actually been using /biz/ for a few months so I'm pretty sure I know what I'm talking about, where's your credibility?
I don’t preach coins that’s the difference, I never said I’m credible, but you saw like 2 or 3 threads on biz shilling link and now u think you know shit yourself

I don’t preach coins that’s the difference, I never said I’m credible, but you saw like 2 or 3 threads on biz shilling link and now u think you know shit yourself
!remindme 10y

• JFL
Reactions: mewingmaxxer