Cryptocurrency recommendations

Deleted member 13094

Deleted member 13094

Kraken
let me just turn on my crystal ball so i can tell you what is gonna increase 1000% in the next month

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Carolus, MarstonAlloy, Deleted member 12669 and 2 others
you should just put in in ETH and BTC and then forget about it

Alt season is over man. All my alt coins are -90% jfl. Just buy main coins if you believe.

• +1
Reactions: amorfati
Have a feeling someone like Adin Ross or Nelk will gamble on HXRO so maybe that worthless token might go up a bit over time, since no one is really holding it and only gambling it away and buying more when they lose.

Also interesting to know that HXRO bots can only use that for automated gambling.

In terms of actual projects to HODL…

probably:

ETH
AAVE
RUNE
SUSHI
LINK
XMR
MATIC
FTT

• +1
Reactions: jj43
Have a feeling someone like Adin Ross or Nelk will gamble on HXRO so maybe that worthless token might go up a bit over time, since no one is really holding it and only gambling it away and buying more when they lose.

Also interesting to know that HXRO bots can only use that for automated gambling.

In terms of actual projects to HODL…

probably:

ETH
AAVE
RUNE
SUSHI
LINK
XMR
MATIC
FTT
thanks bro

thanks bro
Np. Don’t make any decisions just based off what I said. Try to form your own conclusions coz putting money into crypto is risky asf

Np. Don’t make any decisions just based off what I said. Try to form your own conclusions coz putting money into crypto is risky asf
so far i have concluded to that the opposite of what everything is doing and do the opposite of what the rich jews tell you to do

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh
I got GTC airdrop (gitcoin) couple of days ago. Pretty massive amount tbh.

Can get 9-12% on stablecoins like usdc if your looking for a safer option