Cryptos to invest in while btc is down?

Gaygymmaxx

Gaygymmaxx

Send Bday for a reading 👽
Put some leverage bets on eth and btc when it was at like 55, after its low

I don't anticipate it dropping again tbh

But what else, I'm almost certain btc is gonna hit 100k, most of my shit is in fidelity for eth, btc, and fslex, but I wanna drop another 1 or 2 low margins to leave for long term

Put my eggs in some other baskets

Maybe solana?

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and SidharthTheSlayer
The other coins typically follow in the same trajectory as BTC

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Gaygymmaxx
The other coins typically follow in the same trajectory as BTC
Of course but for example I anticipate eth to overtake bitcoin in terms of percentage increase due to its actual usefulness

Any other coins with good prospects are at their lowest right now as well

Whats crazy is btc is still up 50% this year at what seems like it's lowest

Buy some btc and eth :ogre:

• Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
Of course but for example I anticipate eth to overtake bitcoin in terms of percentage increase due to its actual usefulness

Any other coins with good prospects are at their lowest right now as well

Whats crazy is btc is still up 50% this year at what seems like it's lowest

Buy some btc and eth :ogre:
Will it actually overtake BTC though? BTC has limited supply making it deflationary.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Gaygymmaxx
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and perpetuallytired
I'm all-in on Solana. I expect it to go somewhere between $800 - $1000 this cycle.

When Bitcoin goes to a new ATH I'll also buy a few blue chip meme coins.

I'm all-in on Solana. I expect it to go somewhere between $800 - $1000 this cycle.

When Bitcoin goes to a new ATH I'll also buy a few blue chip meme coins.
Reasoning? I may go in on Solana

Reasoning? I may go in on Solana
If you believe Bitcoin is going to $100k+ then you should definitely have a bag of Solana because it's essentially a leveraged bet on the same proposition i.e. if Bitcoin goes up x2 for example, you would expect Solana to go up something like x4.

You could argue the same with BNB, but Solana is in a much stronger position and I expect it to flip BNB at some point this year. A huge amount of money is flowing into the Solana ecosystem (TVL, protocol fees, meme coin mania etc)... it's pretty nuts that Raydium was doing bigger numbers than Uniswap for a while and even today it's only 20% less than Uniswap and double Pancakeswap. Then you have the prospect of the Solana ETF's getting approved which will unlock a ton of institutional money flowing in - of course Bitcoin and eventually ETH will also have that but they're a bigger market cap and the inflows will have a larger proportional impact on Solana.

I've been in crypto since Bitcoin was less than $10 btw (yeah I'm rich af, but you can always get richer).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back