• JFL
Reactions: exo
then u get kicked by a 4 man

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275
RUSH B BANANA SYKA BLYAT NO STOP

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275
I got to Global elite/supreme 8 years ago and didn't even know how to control recoil properly. I simply relied on AWP and positioning. Helps i only played Inferno banana kek. Good times, Csgo was something special back then. Russians are hilarious.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23115 and Deleted member 16275
I got to Global elite/supreme 8 years ago and didn't even know how to control recoil properly. I simply relied on AWP and positioning. Helps i only played Inferno banana kek. Good times, Csgo was something special back then. Russians are hilarious.
Wtf hahaha
8 years ago??

i practiced no scopes for like 1 week straight back in the days and i got pretty consistent ngl.

i practiced no scopes for like 1 week straight back in the days and i got pretty consistent ngl.
this isn't cod lol, people in high rank peak and one tap. But no scope helps close quarters.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23115
this isn't cod lol, people in high rank peak and one tap. But no scope helps close quarters.
ye that was the main way i utilized no scopes