csgo is the best fps game ever but cs2 is ass

Greypiller

Greypiller

6'1 , sub5
its so good, the movement , the maps , the feel , the community but cs2 is so ass ngl. they fucked the movement and deleted like half the maps just because muh graphics and muh dynamic smokes

• +1
Reactions: russiancelreturns, Zeta and <6PSLcel
ye i fucking hate cs2, dog shit game and the packet loss is insane, I have no connection issues in other games, but cs2 just shits the bed

ye i fucking hate cs2, dog shit game and the packet loss is insane, I have no connection issues in other games, but cs2 just shits the bed
cs2 is just csgo w better graphics but worse fps and less maps and less features

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
I miss cs 1.6. Havent played much of cs2, just been playing dota really.

As i get older, i dont like fps games too much anymore, I am too slow to play them i think :feelswhy::feelswhy::lul::lul:

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, n0rthface, exo and 1 other person
cs2 is just csgo w better graphics but worse fps and less maps and less features
ah yeah, 10 months the game has been out and yet cache and cobblestone are no where to be fucking seen.

ah yeah, 10 months the game has been out and yet cache and cobblestone are no where to be fucking seen.
the graphics arent even that good. like if they added raytracing i could have forgiven them but this is ass ngl

• +1

As i get older, i dont like fps games too much anymore, I am too slow to play them i think :feelswhy::feelswhy::lul::lul:
never played 1.6 but ive hear its good

• +1

What position

• +1
the graphics arent even that good. like if they added raytracing i could have forgiven them but this is ass ngl
yeah it's dumb, a big reason why the game was so liked in the first place was the fact that any piece of shit pc made after 2006 could handle the game, hence the large eastern European player base, but now that's kinda down the gutter.

its so good, the movement , the maps , the feel , the community but cs2 is so ass ngl. they fucked the movement and deleted like half the maps just because muh graphics and muh dynamic smokes
yeah bro I feel you, I miss csgo, I have like 120 hours on it which is not much but yeah I used to play it once a while. I had uninstalled csgo because I wasn't playing it so often then they made it cs2, now I haven't played cs2 yet.

• +1
Css was the best to ever exist.

yeah it's dumb, a big reason why the game was so liked in the first place was the fact that any piece of shit pc made after 2006 could handle the game, hence the large eastern European player base, but now that's kinda down the gutter.
type shit

• +1
yeah bro I feel you, I miss csgo, I have like 120 hours on it which is not much but yeah I used to play it once a while. I had uninstalled csgo because I wasn't playing it so often then they made it cs2, now I haven't played cs2 yet.
i had like 1000 hours on cs before

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
Yup, CSGO was the best game ever, greedy VALVE just had to fuck it up

Yup, CSGO was the best game ever, greedy VALVE just had to fuck it up
when valve doesn't do anything: valve do something!
when valve does anything: valve we want the old thing back!

• JFL
Reactions: Zeta
True, it's never good. People will always be unhappy

True, it's never good. People will always be unhappy
thats why valve did a good thing by finally updating csgo to a new engine
people will be unhappy but it had to be done one day

• Hmm...
Reactions: Zeta
nigga are u dumb, cs2 wasnt ready for release , it had a shit ton of bugs and not any of the features of cs2. they should have just made an open beta before being greedy dickheads

nigga are u dumb, cs2 wasnt ready for release , it had a shit ton of bugs and not any of the features of cs2. they should have just made an open beta before being greedy dickheads
they did do an open beta
also cs2 is not buggy actually (at least currently its a perfectly playable game). People complains about anticheat and thats something outside the game. And it has always been an issue.
and I don't see how I can call valve greedy for doing this, its a free upgrade to a free game, extra work they could've avoided.
companies like activision releasing a new copy pasted game every year and add a 80$ price tag to it but when valve updates their 12 years old game, obviously they are greedy
I don't understand the point of complaining about this
Valve did a risky move moving to a new engine that was only tested with a VR Game (alyx). They did stupid shit.
Now the difference is that unlike you I understand that cs2 was necessary and that by changing so much its obvious its not 1:1.

Game is fine but i miss dangerzone, hella underrated imo