CT - Did I just get fucked over?

imnotincelcore

imnotincelcore

Europoorean
I made a 3D CT. Told the doctors that I needed a slice thickness of 1 mm. However, I only have the axial plane and the sagittal plane with a slice thickness of 1,00 mm. The coronal plane is only pictured with a slice thickness of 3,00 mm. Does anybody know if this is normal or did I just get fucked over?

Maybe one of you has an answer? @RealSurgerymax @NZb6Air

Attachments

• PXL_20240923_080720572.jpg
    PXL_20240923_080720572.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, NZb6Air and PeakIncels
too many numbers bro

• +1
Reactions: Loves, DNRDniggerking, sb23 and 4 others
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: DNRDniggerking, gymce7 and imnotincelcore
I made a 3D CT. Told the doctors that I needed a slice thickness of 1 mm. However, I only have the axial plane and the sagittal plane with a slice thickness of 1,00 mm. The coronal plane is only pictured with a slice thickness of 3,00 mm. Does anybody know if this is normal or did I just get fucked over?

It's probably fine.

• +1
Reactions: sb23, NZb6Air and imnotincelcore
All gibberish to me

• +1
Reactions: Loves and BimaxLaser

Holy shit you got scammed nigga

Are you trying to get a bimax?
Yes, I'm trying to get BIMAX and infraorbital malar and jaw angle implants. I hate how this is all so difficult. Before doing the CT I was at another clinic where they couldn't even tell me if they are able to provide me with the DICOM images so this was already my second clinic and now it isn't even correct.

Yes, I'm trying to get BIMAX and infraorbital malar and jaw angle implants. I hate how this is all so difficult. Before doing the CT I was at another clinic where they couldn't even tell me if they are able to provide me with the DICOM images so this was already my second clinic and now it isn't even correct.
Suifuel, im trying to get exactly the same thing

Just ask them if they fucked up the reconstruction, you won't have to retake it, if you have to retake it then what you already got is prolly fine, either they fix it, or they confirm it's usable as is

• +1
Reactions: sb23, imnotincelcore and TechnoBoss
Just ask them if they fucked up the reconstruction, you won't have to retake it, if you have to retake it then what you already got is prolly fine, either they fix it, or they confirm it's usable as is
I don't even see any 3D reconstruction when opening the DICOM viewer. Maybe I or my surgeon have to create it but I don't know how. Are they not supposed to so that shit? :lul:

Regarding the coronal plane they told me to get feedback from my doctor so it's gonna take even longer. :feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
I don't even see any 3D reconstruction when opening the DICOM viewer. Maybe I or my surgeon have to create it but I don't know how. Are they not supposed to so that shit? :lul:

Regarding the coronal plane they told me to get feedback from my doctor so it's gonna take even longer. :feelsrope:
send the file

• +1
Reactions: sb23 and imnotincelcore
The reconstruction is fine right, I can reconstruct it from all 3 planes. But I just don't get how it is possible to create a 3d reconstruction of something from only a single plane. I believe that most surgeons and implant designers only use the axial plane (that was also required on my scan protocol) and I am just too brainlet to understand how this works. But I went back to the radiology center anyways and got them to give me all planes in 1,00 mm just because I wanna have the complete data if I'm doing CT. I also read that they took it in 0,60 mm which would be even better but I don't wanna bother them too much lol. Maybe I still wanna do another CT with them in the future yk.

just put the fries in the bag bro

• JFL
Reactions: imnotincelcore

Can anyone please explain to me (lowiqcel) what do these scans and numbers mentioned mean??