Cubans are overwhelmingly white

D

Deleted member 1209

最低の彼氏
I thought I’d see more mulattos like me here in Miami, but it turns out 95% of cubans are white, even the ones bagging groceries and driving for Uber. They’re basically spicier, slightly less racist (as long as you’re Hispanic - they seem pretty warm and unproblematic but idk how they’d react if one of their daughters brought me home) Italians

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20327, Beetlejuice, Xangsane and 1 other person
The threshold for being white in the us is very low so..

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Jhon Smith, Deleted member 16369 and fauxfox
Who told you that?
I swear out-of-country people think we're like Latin America cause of weird eurotrash memes

white people are white here, they're on average 100% white (vs. somewhere like Latin America where "white" means "pale" and they're like 70% white maximum which is definitely how OP is using it)

every time someone calls someone "white" because they're pale, just ask them if koreans are white. Some of them will dead ass say "yes" and that's how you know their whole idea of what white means is fucky. For everyone else it will make them realize how little skin color has to do with racial perception.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Xangsane and Deleted member 17291

Most of them are pale af and look like they’re fresh off the boat from Spain or southern France. If they have any black genes it’s less than 10% on average. They make NYC Puerto Ricans look like Wesley snipes

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17291
They probably whiter looking than Sicilians

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice, Deleted member 16058, Deleted member 16369 and 1 other person
@Manchild you white?

@Manchild you white?
No, my dad is Mulatto(cuban) my mom is White/Med(argentinan).
Most of us are pretty white, probably 60% iberian(or close to fully) and 20% mixed looking, 20% black

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, Xangsane, Deleted member 18840 and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and Deleted member 16058
No, my dad is Mulatto(cuban) my mom is White/Med(argentinan).
Most of us are pretty white, probably 60% iberian(or close to fully) and 20% mixed looking, 20% black
Damn its bounga bounga central

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
Cuba itself is more mixed,the ones in the US are more white
Who told you that?
I swear out-of-country people think we're like Latin America cause of weird eurotrash memes

white people are white here, they're on average 100% white (vs. somewhere like Latin America where "white" means "pale" and they're like 70% white maximum which is definitely how OP is using it)

every time someone calls someone "white" because they're pale, just ask them if koreans are white. Some of them will dead ass say "yes" and that's how you know their whole idea of what white means is fucky. For everyone else it will make them realize how little skin color has to do with racial perception.
That's not the case for Cubans
,many are easily 90%+ spanish

• JFL
I thought I’d see more mulattos like me here in Miami, but it turns out 95% of cubans are white, even the ones bagging groceries and driving for Uber. They’re basically spicier, slightly less racist (as long as you’re Hispanic - they seem pretty warm and unproblematic but idk how they’d react if one of their daughters brought me home) Italians
It’s the largest Caribbean nation Ofc it would be white and mixed

Who told you that?

Is this post serious 🤔
Brazil and Mexico and even Israel are whiter than usa

• Ugh..
How dare you associate beaner spic niggers with whites. Fuck off.

• +1
The parenthesis are too long my nigga. Everyone forgot what you were saying earlier by the time they read the "italians". You should've just put that parenthesis after you finished the sentence.

The parenthesis are too long my nigga. Everyone forgot what you were saying earlier by the time they read the "italians". You should've just put that parenthesis after you finished the sentence.

Br

• +1
Is this post serious 🤔
Brazil and Mexico and even Israel are whiter than usa
Just lol

in brazil even @Salludon would be considered white

• JFL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back