Cuck & Beta Male

vratisevojvodo

vratisevojvodo

Techno
yesterday at work a young colleague started with the classic female whining about her relationship problems. She has been in a relationship for almost 4 years, she says that recently she started to hesitate between her boyfriend and another guy. The biggest irony of all, a couple of days ago she was talking to her boyfriend and told him that she lost her feelings, that she "MIGHT" like someone else etc.. and her boyfriend said it's fine it doesn't matter every problem is solvable and if she cheated on him he would forgive her.. :lul:

I was curious and asked her to see what her boyfriend and that other guy look like, to be honest neither of them are anything special.. the other one she likes is actually uglier than her boyfriend and he's a manlet :forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: blatonslatt and Vermilioncore
If you ever think that you are stupid, retarded or useless just immediately remember that there are people like this

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show
I forgot to say, her boyfriend reminded her that the guy she likes isn't maybe me (because she spontaneously mentioned me a couple of times to him).. thank God it wasn't me honestly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back