CUCK CURRY ON CAMPUS TOLD ME THAT HIS GIRLFRIEND FINDS ME HOT AND WANTED TO TAKE PICS WITH ME

Charisma

Charisma

nword49’s mentor
This was back when I used to do community service at my uni

I’ve seen the guy around and he always smiled at me and seemed kind, said hi and shit but we never officially got to know each other

So this one night I was working at a food truck and serving juices and shit.

I see him and say “hey [cuck] what can I get you”
And he was like “wooow you remembered my name, that’s crazy”
I tell him it’s not that crazy and we started chatting
He told me that he thought that I was a regular jock asshole but he’s relieved that I’m actually a good person jfl

We chat a bit more and he starts telling me about his girlfriend and little by little he starts talking about how whenever they walk around a campus and see me she mentions that I’m hot

He says all this while smiling seeming genuinely happy. It was brutal for me to hear but I remained smiling like I always do 😃

Then he asked me to take pics with him so he can show his girlfriend that we met

Brootal blackpill experience but ego boosting

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, GalacticHero, rand anon and 13 others

I’ve seen the guy around and he always smiled at me and seemed kind, said hi and shit but we never officially got to know each other

He told me that he thought that I was a regular jock asshole but he’s relieved that I’m actually a good person jfl

We chat a bit more and he starts telling me about his girlfriend and little by little he starts talking about how whenever they walk around a campus and see me she mentions that I’m hot

He says all this while smiling seeming genuinely happy. It was brutal for me to hear but I remained smiling like I always do 😃

Then he asked me to take pics with him so he can show his girlfriend that we met

Imaging loving a girl in 2024

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BeanletMogger and Charisma
IF MY GF told me that. I would dumb her right away. Not giving any chance. These chuck niggas would do anything for pussy.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: futuregigamogger, rand anon, Costcosuperstore and 2 others
Mirin OP, personalitychad.

• JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78, Jova and Charisma
IF MY GF told me that. I would dumb her right away. Not giving any chance. These chuck niggas would do anything for pussy.
Your gf would never do that to you because you’re a mogger, smh at chad ramblings

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and negativetiltedheart
Mirin OP, personalitychad.
I didn’t do anything wrong but I still feel like shit though, I sent you this pic already, I believe that you mog him, I’ve seen your pics

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and Michael Myers
I didn’t do anything wrong but I still feel like shit though, I sent you this pic already, I believe that you mog him, I’ve seen your pics
Why do people keep saying they’ve seen my picture? I haven’t sent anyone. :forcedsmile: You must be mistaking me for @Jason Voorhees.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Charisma
You sound like an anime protagonist

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Spiritualcell, Clqs, Charisma and 1 other person
Oh but I have it :feelshah:
You should read the edited version of my post. People tend to mix the two of us up due to similar username and avatar and username color.

• Hmm...

Mirin to the moon, real irl chad appealmaxxed

You should read the edited version of my post. People tend to mix the two of us up due to similar username and avatar and username color.
Nuh uh, I got your face buddy boyo :feelshah:
Even the one when you went to prison

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
Nuh uh, I got your face buddy boyo :feelshah:
Even the one when you went to prison
I’ve never been to prison. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile: You are mistaking me for someone else. :feelswhat:

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Charisma
Sounds like he had a crush on you too! 🏳️‍🌈 👍

• Love it
I’ve never been to prison. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile: You are mistaking me for someone else. :feelswhat:
Are you sure?
Then how do I have this picture

IMG 6580

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon, Michael Myers and xegigi
Is that you? I thought chads don't hide behind anime pfp.

Mirin

• Love it
Htns do 🤪🫶 (like you and I)
For some reason, it feels weird when a handsome chadlite slayer says UwU and has some anime girl as avi.

• Hmm...
For some reason, it feels weird when a handsome chadlite slayer says UwU and has some anime girl as avi.
There are two extremes to this

I’m in the extra zesty extreme 🤪 I’m also bi so that explains my fruityness

UwU

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l
There are two extremes to this

I’m in the extra zesty extreme 🤪 I’m also bi so that explains my fruityness

UwU
I meant bipolar @mods

Fuck him right in front of his girl and put her in a cuckhold

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: PsychoH and sub5c3l

Feel bad for the guy not being smart enough to dump her. But good for you good job soldier

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: not__cel and sub5c3l
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: PsychoH, sub5c3l and Charisma
  • So Sad
Reactions: PsychoH and sub5c3l

lmaaaooo, can you drop the pics again ?they’re not loading

• +1
Reactions: copingtoohardrn