Cuck gets mad cause his "gf" wont give him sex

VladimirtheGreat

VladimirtheGreat

Russian empire coming soon 🇷🇺🇷🇸🇧🇾 ☦☦☦
20230816 141219

She avoids having sex with him...than dumps him for a day...meanwhile she has sex with chad...get back with inkwell who forgives her and she still wont have sex with him :feelskek: :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

20230816 141206

"I need explanation why she does this":feelstastyman::feelstastyman:
She uses you as betabux while having regular sex with chads behind your back....she wants to throw up in just thinking about sex with this cuck

@5.5psl @Artemis @Xangsane @mrriceguy @VenatorLuparius @hopecel @Rimaxtis @Beastimmung

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, 444, hopecel and 16 others

Mfs be packing a dick that looks like a fucking erected clit then cry about not getting secs

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel, Chadeep, slayer69 and 3 others
Her heart belongs to another nigga

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dimorphism, Pikabro, hopecel and 7 others
View attachment 2385037
She avoids having sex with him...than dumps him for a day...meanwhile she has sex with chad...get back with inkwell who forgives her and she still wont have sex with him :feelskek: :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

View attachment 2385038
She uses you as betabux while having regular sex with chads behind your back....she wants to throw up in just thinking about sex with this cuck

@5.5psl @Artemis @Xangsane @mrriceguy @VenatorLuparius @hopecel @Rimaxtis @Beastimmung

Holy shit. I would have roped instantly.

You cannot come back from such a humiliation.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hopecel, Chadeep, ShowerMaxxing and 8 others
Holy shit. I would have roped instantly.

You cannot come back from such a humiliation.
Never rope when you have the option to beat the shit Out of the girl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SubHumanHere, ShowerMaxxing, VenatorLuparius and 5 others
If I were her, I'd just break up with him instead of stringing him along. I'm not mean tho so maybe that's why.

• JFL
Reactions: blackpilled I lost
A man has sex when he wants

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Obito
bruh u have to be hideous for ur gf to not have sex with you lmfao

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mar, aesthetic beauty, Chadeep and 4 others
If I were her, I'd just break up with him instead of stringing him along. I'm not mean tho so maybe that's why.
Women have no heart

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: VladimirtheGreat and Deleted member 19499
View attachment 2385037

View attachment 2385038

JFL "A EMPTY SPACE THAT NEEDED TO BE FILLED" YEAH SHE WANTS HER ANUS AND PUSS TO GET FILLED WITH 7'7 CHAD'S SEMEN.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NegativeNorwood, apocalypse, Pikabro and 3 others
She uses him as free money,thats why she keeps him close...the moment she finds rich chad,our inkwell will put another soyditt post wondering why she dumped him again

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Deleted member 19499 and Deleted member
she prolly use him for money and emotional support

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and Deleted member 19499
Poor lad

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hopecel, aesthetic beauty, ShowerMaxxing and 1 other person
1 whole month and this cuck still has the audacity to say he has a high sex drive.
Maybe he means he wants to watch his gf with chad since he's more desperate to know who he is than angry about it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pikabro, autistic_tendencies, hopecel and 5 others
This is why looksmaxxing is necessary.

This guy is probably a subhuman that lucked out into this relationship and since he has no other opportunities he cannot let that girl go even at the expense of his own dignity and sanity.

You must have your girl on her toes, she must feel that you can dump her and upgrade at any moment.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NegativeNorwood, autistic_tendencies and ShowerMaxxing
Never rope when you have the option to beat the shit Out of the girl
Like this romanian low inhib user used to do...shout out to you king,wherever you are

Attachments

• 3181146_2748750_VID-20220106-WA0010.mp4
    2.1 MB
  • 3181145_2748777_VID-20211028-WA0008_1.mp4
    8.8 MB
  • JFL
Reactions: hopecel, hopeless NTmaxxer, Chadeep and 3 others

This guy is probably a subhuman that lucked out into this relationship and since he has no other opportunities he cannot let that girl go even at the expense of his own dignity and sanity.

You must have your girl on her toes, she must feel that you can dump her and upgrade at any moment.
This. Once she fucks another dude it’s over, move on

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, VenatorLuparius and VladimirtheGreat
Like this romanian low inhib user used to do...shout out to you king,wherever you are
this bitch said something about dicks she might have cheated on him also she was complaining that he is beating her in her own house

• JFL
Reactions: VladimirtheGreat
she prolly use him for money and emotional support
Yeah, that's sooo mean! He seems caring and nice to deserve that. He even tolerated her cheating on him. What a bitch! :rage:

She uses him as free money,thats why she keeps him close...the moment she finds rich chad,our inkwell will put another soyditt post wondering why she dumped him again
Ciswomen are so ungrateful with the rights they were given. They'd have it worse in third world countries yet still complain and behave this way. Bitch deserves to get her heart broken by Chad. :ogre:

lucky star blush GIF

• +1
Reactions: VladimirtheGreat
JFL at identifying with the woman

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: VenatorLuparius and Deleted member 19499
@LMSMaxxer Sorry you go girl

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 19499
Small penis problems dnr

average day in a life of a redditor

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius
she's just not ready enough to have sex with him

I don't understand how these guys see women as sex objects he didn't deserve her pussy why is he even complaining about it bro? he should respect her more and I guess she perhaps would allow him to clean her pussy after bvll Chad cums in he should just be more patient and tolerant every couple should understand each other

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NegativeNorwood, VenatorLuparius, VladimirtheGreat and 3 others
Really needed to see this thread tbh

If he was masculine and took charge more, than she would've wanted him. Yes, he was kind to her and her little boy, but good girls deep down want an alpha male not a little bitch. Facts

bruh u have to be hideous for ur gf to not have sex with you lmfao
Nope, it's way more common than you think in LTRs.

people here always about oofy-doofy this that, but don't realize a lot of couples don't even have sex. I have known many couples like this already and these people are in their early 20s!!!

girls lose their sex-drive very fast in LTRs and you end up just being room-mates basically, having sex maybe once a week if ur lucky.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Hirekdr, APJ, Obito and 2 others
Nope, it's way more common than you think in LTRs.

people here always about oofy-doofy this that, but don't realize a lot of couples don't even have sex. I have known many couples like this already and these people are in their early 20s!!!

girls lose their sex-drive very fast in LTRs and you end up just being room-mates basically, having sex maybe once a week if ur lucky.
They need novelty

I will never fall in love with women tbh. They will only care about their own self interest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back