CUCK PSL POST PRIME SITE BEGS FOR MERCY

Swolepenisman

Swolepenisman

Kraken
maxresdefault.jpg

FIRST OFF IMAGINE GETTING OWNED BY A TRANNY

while I was mod there the admin was super insecure about getting viewers any way possible

I just went back to get some dick pics I sent invisible in exchange for reps, there are less people using it than when I left months ago, he banned me for posting his pictures because I was trying to get perma banned

I remember one day admin was crying about getting more users for his site because that is all the cuck cares about, he even unbanned me hoping I would come back and PMed me, he had his monkey striker going on this site and trying to lure "high quality posters" from looksmax.... LMFAO

I laughed at their retardation, I remember admin would always try to lord over me that he knew some bullshit HTML tier language and I, a person who knows actual high level languages couldn't help him.... but I told him his idea was dumb and to just use the emails of users we already had signed up and email them the site was open, within a couple days the userbase doubled.... but it has gone down since then, there are less than 20 threads with posts in the last hour on the main forum...

what a fucking failure of a website

2o3uof.jpg

Can't delete threads lol

ok but jfl if they picked u as a high quality looksmax poster. lmao at @poobear @Admin. Worthless dogs