Cuck story #1

cookie-dough

cookie-dough

Maybe I should do what I should’ve done
This is 2022 and a girl had asked me out about 8 times but I rejected each attempt. She came to my job bearing muffins and a shirt from zumiez(while having a bf) I eventually reluctantly say yes and we go out to eat. During this date she brings up my dead grandmother and I cry, she GETS UP FROM THE TABLE AND WALKS AWAYYYYY!!!!!

She comes back 5 minutes later saying she doesn’t like to see men cry and got embarrassed

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts, IntelligentCel, N1666 and 1 other person
@Darkeningstar @sub.o

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and sub.o
I’ll write more later

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ALP and Darkeningstar
ok cookie dough

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cookie-dough and CoreSchizo
dnr

• +1
Reactions: sexy and cookie-dough
Do you enjoy making up tales?

• +1
Reactions: noonespecial and cookie-dough
This is 2022 and a girl had asked me out about 8 times but I rejected each attempt. She came to my job bearing muffins and a shirt from zumiez(while having a bf) I eventually reluctantly say yes and we go out to eat. During this date she brings up my dead grandmother and I cry, she GETS UP FROM THE TABLE AND WALKS AWAYYYYY!!!!!

She comes back 5 minutes later saying she doesn’t like to see men cry and got embarrassed
Same old story

• +1
Reactions: cookie-dough

Tales

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Fusionxz and cookie-dough
Right I lied about getting cucked, I should be like wishiwaschico so u guys can get excited reading my messages texting woman
Yeah you lie to get reps