Cuck story

C

cookie-dough

Maybe I should do what I should’ve done
Girl gets me to go 50/50 on a hotel, it’s a shitty hotel, we get to our rooms and there are 2 beds. She lays down and starts sleeping. I’m like wtf. So I offer her a massage and she accepts, I massage her for 3 minutes and yank her pants down. She screams and runs to the bathroom. I was confused asf. She comes back and starts to go to sleep again, I say so you don’t want to do anything? She says we are, we are watching tv. I say why did we get a hotel if we aren’t going to have sex? (It was also Valentine’s Day) she goes, it will make too much noise, lmao.

Anyway we end up fucking, only 1 time!!!!! I spent $100 to only fuck this bitch once wtf. We go to sleep and my mom ends up calling. She is screaming at me because I told her I was somewhere else. It was a fucking horrible night.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: HarshBDSMmaster, Ascending2Tyrone, Recessed Life and 8 others
@CoreSchizo @Copeful @Htobrother @nathan @HarshBDSMmaster

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: HarshBDSMmaster, twojei, nathan and 1 other person
Brutal

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, RichardSpencel, ryuken and 2 others
I can’t tell if this is tales or not bro

• JFL
Reactions: HarshBDSMmaster, Chadeep, ryuken and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, twojei, ryuken and 1 other person
Girl gets me to go 50/50 on a hotel, it’s a shitty hotel, we get to our rooms and there are 2 beds. She lays down and starts sleeping. I’m like wtf. So I offer her a massage and she accepts, I massage her for 3 minutes and yank her pants down. She screams and runs to the bathroom. I was confused asf. She comes back and starts to go to sleep again, I say so you don’t want to do anything? She says we are, we are watching tv. I say why did we get a hotel if we aren’t going to have sex? (It was also Valentine’s Day) she goes, it will make too much noise, lmao.

Anyway we end up fucking, only 1 time!!!!! I spent $100 to only fuck this bitch once wtf. We go to sleep and my mom ends up calling. She is screaming at me because I told her I was somewhere else. It was a fucking horrible night.
At least you got to touch woman I would do anything for that
:feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, ryuken and cookie-dough
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep and CoreSchizo
Have you been with a girl since?
Only her maybe like x80? Throughout a course of 9 months. She had money and drove me around. No girl since tho

• +1
Reactions: CoreSchizo
You payed for that
#stinky wet loose hole

• JFL
Reactions: cookie-dough
So it was a prostitute?
Nah man, paid for the room, if you are going to use a condom, you might as well use your hand. Also, I would feel like such a loser

Nah man, paid for the room, if you are going to use a condom, you might as well use your hand. Also, I would feel like such a loser
Why do you go to a hotel with a bitch and do half price wTf
Where do you find this shit

Why do you go to a hotel with a bitch and do half price wTf
Where do you find this shit
Half price? Nah man I paid half and she paid half lol

• JFL
Reactions: Htobrother
It was very tight actually, I just wasn’t sexually attracted to her
Very tight ?
How good did it feel?
1-10?

I don't care even if she is a 4/10 I would fuck tight stinky wet hole
Instead of a stinky wet loose hole 8/10 looks

• +1
Reactions: cookie-dough
Very tight ?
How good did it feel?
1-10?

I don't care even if she is a 4/10 I would fuck tight stinky wet hole
Instead of a stinky wet loose hole 8/10 looks
She was Mexican so it had a roast beef look, it felt great when I came in her but other than that it’s like using your hand and gripping as hard as you can, kind of hurt the first few times

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother
She was Mexican so it had a roast beef look, it felt great when I came in her but other than that it’s like using your hand and gripping as hard as you can, kind of hurt the first few times
Overrated af

But I want to fuck this pussy
Never had such tight one

• +1
Reactions: Ultimate Subhuman™