Cuckbull-maxxing?

BornAgainChad

BornAgainChad

Sexy incel
I know that bluepilled soyboys advocate for becoming a cuck, but what about doing the opposite? What about ogremaxxing and fucking the gf of another man? Would you fuck someone's girlfriend if they let you?

I'm considering becoming a cuckbull. Not a cuck, but someone who does the cucking. Why go out and look for single girls when there are guys who will let you fuck their girlfriend?

• +1
Reactions: Wincel, dogtown, Zeta ascended and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, dogtown and BornAgainChad
Honestly I'd feel uncomfortable with soyboy/kalemale lib watching me fucking his wife or girlfriend.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, dogtown and Deleted member 470
Become masc as possible.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, RichardSpencel, dogtown and 1 other person
Then you would also need a big dick

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, Autist and BornAgainChad
Anyone who participates in cuckolding needs to be brutally castrated. Even if you're the one fucking, the guy watching is getting of on it.Why give the cuck degenerate pleasure?

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, Autist and AntiSocial-Fakecel
miss me with that gay shit

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, dogtown, Autist and 1 other person
You need to be a bull not a prettyboy with cocksucking lips, this is why I preach masculinity and a lot of people say that my thin lips bring me down + cleft chin, to which I disagree and tell them that they're a masculine feature...they don't believe me JFL

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and BornAgainChad
You need to be a bull not a prettyboy with cocksucking lips, this is why I preach masculinity and a lot of people say that my thin lips bring me down + cleft chin, to which I disagree and tell them that they're a masculine feature...they don't believe me JFL
>bulls are mostly black
>black people have big watermelonsucking lips
:feelsthink:

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, dogtown and AntiSocial-Fakecel
Then you would also need a big dick
This is why dickmaxxing is important.

Anyone who participates in cuckolding needs to be brutally castrated. Even if you're the one fucking, the guy watching is getting of on it.Why give the cuck degenerate pleasure?
I just see it as a great way to get laid while at the same time inflicting pain and humiliation on these soyboy losers. It's like killing two birds with one stone.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
This is why dickmaxxing is important.

I just see it as a great way to get laid while at the same time inflicting pain and humiliation on these soyboy losers. It's like killing two birds with one stone.
But they're enjoying it

I’m a white lanklet so that won’t ever happen.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, RichardSpencel and Autist
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
We now have confirmation that ritalincel is white.

Was hoping he was abo tbh. Dreams shattered. :feelsbadman:

abos are giga slayers. JBA theory tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel, RichardSpencel and Insomniac
I know that bluepilled soyboys advocate for becoming a cuck, but what about doing the opposite? What about ogremaxxing and fucking the gf of another man? Would you fuck someone's girlfriend if they let you?

I'm considering becoming a cuckbull. Not a cuck, but someone who does the cucking. Why go out and look for single girls when there are guys who will let you fuck their girlfriend?
Don't want somebody's sloppy seconds :feelswhat:

• +1
Reactions: BornAgainChad

My fetish is to cuck white men by fucking their white high class women (low class and average doesn't do the trick for me). It is literally the only thing i can be sexually exicted to irl.

• +1
Reactions: Bluepill
I wish I could tbh but idk if I could at 5'9 135lbs

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
My fetish is to cuck white men by fucking their white high class women (low class and average doesn't do the trick for me). It is literally the only thing i can be sexually exicted to irl.
Stop stealing muh wimmen.

• +1
Reactions: Bluepill and BornAgainChad
Volcel if you wouldn't. Also:

• +1
Reactions: BornAgainChad and kobecel