Cucked herbicide chemicals prevent you from becoming a Chad

S

sethrogers560@gmail

Banned
The herbicide chemical, "Glyphosate" is in nearly every food in your refrigerator, cupboard, kitchen or cabinet.

Fruits, vegetables, herbs, meats, organs, dairy items are all likely contaminated with this substance.

You're probably wondering, "How the hell can meats, organs and dairy be affected by herbicides including glyphosate?".

Well, the animals, more specifically cows ingest grass, hay and maybe some fresh produce that were conventionally farmed along with synthetic fertilizer. The same thing goes for chickens, turkeys and farm-raised salmon that are fed goyslop like highly refined processed grains, genetically modified oats, and chemically tainted soy that have ALL been sprayed with by glyphosate.

All of these carcinogenic chemicals greatly hinder your height growth hormones, endocrine system and neurological functioning which explains all of the rising ASD rates going up.

Montano was widely popularly known to have practiced this before they defuncted, 5 years ago.

• Woah
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
what should I do atp then can't go hunt shit my own because there is no stuff to hunt , should I go to siberia and live off primal?

@ConfusedBolivian

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
Raw primal diet from natural source is always the answet to health, fucking hate the pharmaceutical industry making everyone sick

• +1
Reactions: ottomancel and Mizi44
Raw primal diet from natural source is always the answet to health, fucking hate the pharmaceutical industry making everyone sick
Is there any solution for us normies?

• +1
Reactions: Feliezzx

Users who are viewing this thread

Back