Cucked mods deleted my post about the bbc that killed the doctor who was paying him for bbc

klip11

klip11

Narcy pirate Guardian of squirtle
Why was it deleted? It's a story that actually happened that's available in the public record. It's not a what if scenario, it's something that the police have verified that took place. Why was the thread deleted??

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and optimisticzoomer
@optimisticzoomer
@Lebgfinal
@Gengar
@Jason Voorhees
@Trilogy
@emeraldglass
@enchanted_elixir

I hate each and every moderator on this gosh darn site!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cannotbeasked, watah, aspiringexcel and 1 other person
Doctor was paying him for bbc?

• +1
Reactions: klip11
how about you post it again

Why was it deleted? It's a story that actually happened that's available in the public record. It's not a what if scenario, it's something that the police have verified that took place. Why was the thread deleted??
they are too busy sucking clavicular

• JFL
Reactions: cannotbeasked
Doctor was paying him for bbc?
Yes. A Wealthy 53 year old neurosurgeon that lived in a mansion in Detroit was paying a 34 year old black guy for sex but the guy turned on him and shot him to death. They found his body naked wrapped up in a carpet in his house. Google Desmond Burks and Dr. Devon Hoover

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: egyptianKang, tense1983 and watah
Its master

@optimisticzoomer
@Lebgfinal
@Gengar
@Jason Voorhees
@Trilogy
@emeraldglass
@enchanted_elixir
I just checked. It was racebait apparently but I’ve not read properly so can’t say.

• +1
Reactions: klip11
I just checked. It was racebait apparently but I’ve not read properly so can’t say.
WTF even is race bait on a site where racial slurs are tossed about with reckless abandon and everyone is always making fun of rices and curries?

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Gengar and cannotbeasked