Cuckhold Story

mogstar

mogstar

This happened to me once. My gf and I who were super sexual together started getting adventurous. It started with her getting fucked by me and other guys.

Then one night ahead said it was only fair if I got fucked two. We got a hotel and invited a bbc to fuck us both.

Guy shows up and his dick is twice as big as mine and thick as a beer can. The whole time I couldn’t get hard.

He spent the first half hour fucking her to multiple orgasms before putting us side by side doggy style.

She literally helped put his dick in my ass. He fucks us like this for about ten minutes before he spent the next hour turning me into a complete moaning whore in front of my gf.

He leaves. The relationship was permanently changed. We stopped fucking and she would only get off by making me go down on her.

Then she starts cheating on me with like every guy she knew before breaking up with me.

In some weird shame sexual pleasure I spent the next several months getting fucked relentlessly by that guy and his friends feeling terrible after every time but going back for more.