Cucking friend Pt.2

Running!

Running!

Silver
OK disclaimer: first sorry for bad english (it is not my first language) i apologize in advance for the larp i’m about to post but basically for context i threw a party and my friend brought his gf and she left him for me and now were here, so this entire weekend we hung out but today and yesterday were insane basically we went to the movies yesterday (the ceiling fell on us- and it was dripping water the entire film) but as she was leaving she slipped out an “i love you” which i found amusing and i stayed silent then today i went to her house and we were laying together and she leaves the room to go shower quick, and leaves her phone unlocked- so i checked her phone quickly because i was curious what she thought of me/what was hidden and i saw that she texted her friend basically saying that it slipped out and she totally didn’t mean it, and i was laughing so she came back and i just played it off, so we go out to dinner afterwards and she pays for the meals- then we go back to her place and we watch a movie, my other hoe starts calling and texting saying shit like “babe i miss u” (keep in mind i was with girl #1 last night and #2- this one was begging to come over) and she didn’t even really care, she starts grinding on my dick and i rub her clit over her pants and she’s moaning etc etc, she continued to say i’m different and there’s just something about me and it’s my eyes (pct almond hunter- hazel dark green) and she can tell a lot about me with my look- yk the same old ‘just fuck me already’ words, and i checked the time and my fucking ride was there so i had to leave right as i was getting down smfh what a disappointment, i just find it so insane what good looks can do to a woman. keep in mind she says i have godlike rizz when i literally don’t even give her too much time of day or attention, shits crazy man…

• JFL
Reactions: MagaPutinism, Darkeningstar and BrutalMogger
OK disclaimer: first sorry for bad english (it is not my first language) i apologize in advance for the larp i’m about to post but basically for context i threw a party and my friend brought his gf and she left him for me and now were here, so this entire weekend we hung out but today and yesterday were insane basically we went to the movies yesterday (the ceiling fell on us- and it was dripping water the entire film) but as she was leaving she slipped out an “i love you” which i found amusing and i stayed silent then today i went to her house and we were laying together and she leaves the room to go shower quick, and leaves her phone unlocked- so i checked her phone quickly because i was curious what she thought of me/what was hidden and i saw that she texted her friend basically saying that it slipped out and she totally didn’t mean it, and i was laughing so she came back and i just played it off, so we go out to dinner afterwards and she pays for the meals- then we go back to her place and we watch a movie, my other hoe starts calling and texting saying shit like “babe i miss u” (keep in mind i was with girl #1 last night and #2- this one was begging to come over) and she didn’t even really care, she starts grinding on my dick and i rub her clit over her pants and she’s moaning etc etc, she continued to say i’m different and there’s just something about me and it’s my eyes (pct almond hunter- hazel dark green) and she can tell a lot about me with my look- yk the same old ‘just fuck me already’ words, and i checked the time and my fucking ride was there so i had to leave right as i was getting down smfh what a disappointment, i just find it so insane what good looks can do to a woman. keep in mind she says i have godlike rizz when i literally don’t even give her too much time of day or attention, shits crazy man…

I want to know the users that genuinely read this shit.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: MagaPutinism, workingondying, diditeverbegin and 1 other person
Dnr

Attachments

• v0f044gc0000ck3efnjc77u9kaogs1rg.mp4
    2.1 MB
>typed in mumbai

you can put your tales up your anal sphincter and then poop it out

• JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar