Cucklentines Day

M

MitDenJungs

Lowiqcel
Youngcels

How many cels do you think will try to approach foids tomorrow and get rejected brutally?

I for one cant wait to see it although I will die inside a bit

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and dogtown
JFL I CANT WAIT to see blue pilled subhumans get rejected

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Deleted member 281, Deleted member 176 and 2 others
JFL who ever tries to approach

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Deleted member 281, FatmanO and 3 others
I gonna LDAR hard during valentines at basement.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: kobecel, Deleted member 281, dogtown and 1 other person
based

some bitch got flowers from a 'secret admirer' last year JFL

:feelsrope:

HAHAHAH..... oh man. The difference between a Man and a male is such a big difference. fuck sake..

HAHAHAH..... oh man. The difference between a Man and a male is such a big difference. fuck sake..
least you can do as an ugly cunt is not be a cuck tbh

Valentine’s Day isn’t meant for approaching females.... it’s the day meant for the fucking the female

Valentine’s Day isn’t meant for approaching females.... it’s the day meant for the fucking the female
its actually meant for cucks to buy gifts for femqles regardless of if theyre together or not

its actually meant for cucks to buy gifts for femqles regardless of if theyre together or not
Lmao i ain’t buying shit unless I love somebody or if it doesn’t affect me

Just lay down and relax

One of my stupid bluepilled friends once bought this girl flowers, she walked over to the bin and threw them inside Infront of him. It's been like 5 yrs, I still don't think he fully recovered from that.

One of my stupid bluepilled friends once bought this girl flowers, she walked over to the bin and threw them inside Infront of him. It's been like 5 yrs, I still don't think he fully recovered from that.
blackpill him