Cuckold is nature

falcon1

falcon1

Yes but not to the extent most here want to take it to. Studies have shown when men sleep next to their children, testosterone levels drop due to an evolutionary trait as men with children will take less risk taking behavior ultimately making the children safer and the father more nurturing.

Essentially I think it's normal for women to choose to be with a less masculine man to provide stability, harmony and comfort for a family. However they will sexually crave the more masculine man which will likely have a larger penis and is literally capable of taking out sperm (say her husband's) and replacing it with his own. Dicks are actually designed to do this, but a small dick is far less effective then a larger one and hence if she is cheating with a larger one, the larger one will usually win. This will provide her with stronger and better looking children to support her when she is older and have a stronger tribe while maintaining the stability of her husband (the cuckold)

There is studies showing jawline and nose size correlates strongly with dick size, so this would be part of how women may be more attracted or even know the masculine man has a larger dick without seeing it,

Studies showing women prefer smaller (or average) dicks for a partner even though they're more sexually attracted to larger ones.

So women cheating is entirely natural and part of nature, how the provider and (possible) father feels about it is irrelevant because in the hunter and gathering days, the provider would be much less likely to find out as her and the stud could literally go in the woods and fuck without any trail of evidence like there would be today.

I would even bet more women cheated during hunter gathering days then they do now. I would even argue masculine men bred out the less masculine ones as men with thinner faces were only seen in the rich since the 1600s (probably the only women where cheating was too difficult)

Of course, this is all by my memory of watching endless documentaries and constantly bored research but if you'd like to call me out of anything I can try to provide sources.

• +1
  • WTF
  • Hmm...
Reactions: hopecel, 14vic, bloomercel and 5 others
Everything you wrote is true. Where are you going with this, however? Are you perhaps going that cuckoldry should be accepted because it's natural? Boy, do I have something to tell you: so is rape. So is incest. So is mate poaching. Something can't be accepted just because it's natural. We live in a civilization. Humans have a bigger frontal cortex. We are supposed to be more civilized.

• +1
Reactions: hopecel, k99, maarda and 2 others
Yes so being a cuck is normal lesgooo

• JFL
Reactions: deadstock, hopecel, bloomercel and 1 other person
Everything you wrote is true. Where are you going with this, however? Are you perhaps going that cuckoldry should be accepted because it's natural? Boy, do I have something to tell you: so is rape. So is incest. So is mate poaching. Something can't be accepted just because it's natural. We live in a civilization. Humans have a bigger frontal cortex. We are supposed to be more civilized.
Just stating facts no matter how much marriage bf/gf evolution is evolution

Yes but not to the extent most here want to take it to. Studies have shown when men sleep next to their children, testosterone levels drop due to an evolutionary trait as men with children will take less risk taking behavior ultimately making the children safer and the father more nurturing.

Essentially I think it's normal for women to choose to be with a less masculine man to provide stability, harmony and comfort for a family. However they will sexually crave the more masculine man which will likely have a larger penis and is literally capable of taking out sperm (say her husband's) and replacing it with his own. Dicks are actually designed to do this, but a small dick is far less effective then a larger one and hence if she is cheating with a larger one, the larger one will usually win. This will provide her with stronger and better looking children to support her when she is older and have a stronger tribe while maintaining the stability of her husband (the cuckold)

There is studies showing jawline and nose size correlates strongly with dick size, so this would be part of how women may be more attracted or even know the masculine man has a larger dick without seeing it,

Studies showing women prefer smaller (or average) dicks for a partner even though they're more sexually attracted to larger ones.

So women cheating is entirely natural and part of nature, how the provider and (possible) father feels about it is irrelevant because in the hunter and gathering days, the provider would be much less likely to find out as her and the stud could literally go in the woods and fuck without any trail of evidence like there would be today.

I would even bet more women cheated during hunter gathering days then they do now. I would even argue masculine men bred out the less masculine ones as men with thinner faces were only seen in the rich since the 1600s (probably the only women where cheating was too difficult)

Of course, this is all by my memory of watching endless documentaries and constantly bored research but if you'd like to call me out of anything I can try to provide sources.
I have a big nose and decent jaw yet my pecker is tiny

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater
theory is that passion lasts for up to 2 years

thats why most LTR breakups happen around that threshold. on some occasions especially life plans such as marriage, children, common household and so on they can go on longer but then the urge to cheat can creep in and one or both end up having an affair

ofc its also possible for them to see the feelings evolve from passion to "friendship love" (one of ancient greeks' concept of love) and they end up being more faithful than average to eachother

Last edited:
Why so you can say you mog me even tho ur lying about ur pecker being 8+ inches ? Go fuck yourself chink
we have roughly the same girth so no, im 5.1 inch

almost everything and especially this part is completely wrong and i think you're just trying to justify cuckoldry because during hunter gathering days, the males were all pretty much the same and the weaker ones would just get killed

also the females back then would take care of the youngs while the males would not take care of the youngs

the males would just kill prey with their youngs and all the males back then had multipule partners like gorillas and lions and it kept going on and on like this till society somehow took a turn and now we're here with 8 billion people

Last edited:
almost everything and especially this part is completely wrong and i think you're just trying to justify cuckoldry because during hunter gathering days, the males were all pretty much the same and the weaker ones would just get killed

also the females back then would take care of the youngs while the males would not take care of the youngs

the males would just kill prey with their youngs and all the males back then had multipule partners like gorillas and lions and it kept going on and on like this till society somehow took a turn and now we're here with 8 billion people
It’s the truth bruv there’s scientific articles about it I wish women were loyal and that Disney shit was real but it ain’t

partly true*

what if you're masculine with big dick yet you wanna have children and settle down?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Madridista
partly true*

what if you're masculine with big dick yet you wanna have children and settle down?

Then have children and settle down? Lol.

• +1
Reactions: hopecel
Then have children and settle down? Lol.
yeah but my point is that even as an "alpha" you can live such a life

it's not like if you became a father you automatically became a beta cuck

• +1
Reactions: Madridista
yeah but my point is that even as an "alpha" you can live such a life

it's not like if you became a father you automatically became a beta cuck

Of course not. Being a father should be valued and celebrated. Society is built upon traditional families. He would only be a beta cuckold if the boy or daughter was not his. And even then, there are some exceptional cases like an uncle adopting his nephew and niece or a man marrying a widow.

• +1
Reactions: falcon1 and hopecel