Cuckold king

D

Deleted member 23558

God make my neurotransmitters great inc
Mark of Cornwall (Latin: Marcus, Cornish: Margh, Welsh: March, Breton: Marc'h) was a sixth-century King of Kernow (Cornwall), possibly identical with King Conomor. He is best known for his appearance in Arthurian legend as the uncle of Tristan and the husband of Iseult who engages with Tristan in a secret liaison, giving Mark the epithet "Cuckold King".

who is the cuckold king of looksmax

In my maladaptive daydream fantasy lore there was a infamous king several centuries who went on a campaign to rid his nation of the dark society infiltrators. After inquiring and discovering the leaders of this conspiracy (they were high ranking nobles) he put them to brutal trials in order to expose their guilt. However they miraculously survived all the trials.

Now that they were officially innocent of treason by law, he decided to frame them for another treason: sleeping with the king’s wife. And it worked because his wife was hot af. In doing this sacrifice he saved the kingdom from being wiped out by the wicked underground sorcerers… But as a consequence so he was forever shamed in the history books as the ‘Great Cuckold King’.

I thought this was something original but it turns out this was already a thing 1400 years ago. Over

Incel trait: Nothing you do is original.

In my maladaptive daydream fantasy lore there was a infamous king several centuries who went on a campaign to rid his nation of the dark society infiltrators. After inquiring and discovering the leaders of this conspiracy he put them to brutal trials in order to expose their guilt. However they miraculously survived all the trials.

Now that they were officially innocent of treason by law, he decided to frame them for another treason: sleeping with the king’s wife. And it worked because his wife was hot af. In doing this sacrifice he saved the kingdom from being wiped out by the wicked underground sorcerers… But in doing so he was forever shamed in the history books as the ‘Great Cuckold King’.

I thought this was something original but it turns out this was already a thing 1400 years ago. Over

Incel trait: Nothing you do is original.
Screenshot 20230730 193843 DuckDuckGo