Cucks at r/Iceland contribute their low Tinder response rates to 'fear of harrasment'. Recommend homosexuality as the 'solution'.

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
I was browsing r/Iceland (I live there) and saw there was a Tinder thread. The cucks there couldn't understand why they were having such a hard time hooking up with women. The thread was full of bluepills. I'm skimming through the thread. The biggest lol so far is that many of the cucks are explaining the low male success rates by saying the women are merely trying to 'avoid predators' as if 90% of males on dating sites are all just a bunch of neckbeard rapists :feelskek:

I'm having a laugh reading their cope comments tbh.

EDIT: This is the thread btw:

Btw, this is the top rated comment:

Lol

:feelsgood:

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GreenHat500, n0rthface, Deleted member 17174 and 13 others
I’ll make a Maherfish there this week

Guaranteed over 3,000 matches in the first week

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17525, Deleted member 17174, chaddyboi66 and 13 others
Tails said in a video that Iceland has no incels jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568
Why Iceland has too much asian looking people?

Also high suicide rates :hnghn:

• JFL
Reactions: AlexBrown84
Do a experiment with a good looking ethnic man there

I knew it. Men are becoming faggots due to female rising standards

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, disillusioned, chaddyboi66 and 6 others
imagine 300 000 fkn population, they are prob most likely 100% of who and they know the few guys that are piping down the whole mini village, but being in a denial about it. Wonder if we got any icelandiccel that can post who is piping down iceland.

What's considered a typical slayer in Iceland?
Someone like that football player?

I was browsing r/Iceland (I live there) and saw there was a Tinder thread. The cucks there couldn't understand why they were having such a hard time hooking up with women. The thread was full of bluepills. I'm skimming through the thread. The biggest lol so far is that many of the cucks are explaining the low male success rates by saying the women are merely trying to 'avoid predators' as if 90% of males on dating sites are all just a bunch of neckbeard rapists :feelskek:

I'm having a laugh reading their cope comments tbh.

EDIT: This is the thread btw:

Btw, this is the top rated comment:

View attachment 1537371
:feelsgood:
its because your cuck country normalised hypergamy and even inforced it to some point you fegger

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66
bump for lulz

Users who are viewing this thread

Back