Cucks need to be put down, this might be the worst thing I've looked at today

Mkhzee

Mkhzee

Certified KHHV
Avg nofap coper retard, and the fact that the nigger admits to it aswell, just criminal. And the cuck looks like this jfl

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240714-100027.jpg
    Screenshot_20240714-100027.jpg
    157.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240714-100248.jpg
    Screenshot_20240714-100248.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: fuse, Chadeep, GunDevilHybrid and 1 other person

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue, watah, Rea and 2 others
How tf this dude has a girlfriend and i'm alone, WTF, this society has no sense anymore

• +1
Reactions: Juandigomigo22 and Mkhzee
How tf this dude has a girlfriend and i'm alone, WTF, this society has no sense anymore
I think it's cause people like us are just too aware thus giving off a creepy energy, I wouldn't consider myself below average in my country, I go outside quite often yet the last interaction I had with a stranger was 2 weeks ago and it was some guy asking directions, it's over.

• +1
Reactions: Freixel
lol

• Love it
Reactions: Mkhzee
I think it's cause people like us are just too aware thus giving off a creepy energy, I wouldn't consider myself below average in my country, I go outside quite often yet the last interaction I had with a stranger was 2 weeks ago and it was some guy asking directions, it's over.
I think i give a aggressive energy, but woman are supossed to like that

i'm like a strong mtn almost low-htn, not autistic

WHY I'M ALONE MAN

Whatever, maybe is because iq, maybe is because of awareness, maybe an unknown force wants blackpilled guys like us to be left alone.

• So Sad

WHY I'M ALONE MAN

Whatever, maybe is because iq, maybe is because of awareness, maybe an unknown force wants blackpilled guys like us to be left alone.
send me ur face

WHY I'M ALONE MAN

Ig they can sense our inceldom, hopefully I leave this dreadful community and become a bluepilled low chadlite, looking back and calling myself cringe while slaying stacies

• +1
Reactions: Freixel
I've been saying this for a long time. So called "nofap" and other redpill subhuman shit should be banned.
The only proven effect of "nofap" is the increased chance of getting prostate cancer.
Why the FUCK would you allow people on this forum to promote getting prostate cancer.
Nofap is one of the biggest antimale psyops ever.

• Love it
Be Low inhib cuck or high inhib incel

I've been saying this for a long time. So called "nofap" and other redpill subhuman shit should be banned.
The only proven effect of "nofap" is the increased chance of getting prostate cancer.
Why the FUCK would you allow people on this forum to promote getting prostate cancer.
Nofap is one of the biggest antimale psyops ever.
Do you people not have wet dreams? If I don’t masterbate I will eventually have a wet dream and that takes care of that

Do you people not have wet dreams? If I don’t masterbate I will eventually have a wet dream and that takes care of that
Never had that don't even know what that is, if it means u slay ur dreams then I kinda wanna have one

• +1
Reactions: fuse
Never had that don't even know what that is, if it means u slay ur dreams then I kinda wanna have one
You have sex in your dream and release your built up stuff, usually when your balls are full, so there is no reason to touch yourself, that shit is just cope so people can continue to play with themselves without feeling bad

• Ugh..
You have sex in your dream and release your built up stuff, usually when your balls are full, so there is no reason to touch yourself, that shit is just cope so people can continue to play with themselves without feeling bad
That shit never happened to me

• +1
Reactions: fuse