• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3, Golang, 5'8manlet and 8 others

this nigga really just admitted that looks matter

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc, Alt Number 3, 5'8manlet and 13 others
i am incapable of reading however i would have liked to

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, ChoSeungHui and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
“I know you think vagina is magical, but simply having one won’t find you a date”

LMFAOOOOOO

WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT

ARE YOU MENTALLY HANDICAPPED

YES IT WILL

5763B04A 0A2F 4339 A3B8 DB0161F7EFFF

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Hades, Chadeep and 3 others

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit, Deleted member 2012, Catawampus and 2 others
Their arguments Always start with:

"I feel like..."
"As a woman…"
"Confidence…"
"You are not entitled..."
"I know a dude..."
"I am what you call a Chad and I can tell you that..."

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: diggbicc, PrisonMike, Chadeep and 8 others
Seriously though those people are completely out of touch. Most of them are giga normies of average intelligence who have no idea about all this crazy internet shit that is swallowing the society recently, they probably heard a word incel on some normie YouTube video or read a mainstream news article about it which created some great shock value to them cause they are shielded from real stuff and so they dug in a little bit further and discovered a thing like CuckTears which produces a great satisfaction to them by having a place to vent out their frustrations, failures and act superior towards a group that is PC to mock and hate at. You don't really need that much of observation to notice what kind of characters those people are and to me it feels like watching lemmings falling from the cliff.

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3, Golang, PrisonMike and 5 others

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 54UD4D3
Seriously though those people are completely out of touch. Most of them are giga normies of average intelligence who have no idea about all this crazy internet shit that is swallowing the society recently, they probably heard a word incel on some normie YouTube video or read a mainstream news article about it which created some great shock value to them cause they are shielded from real stuff and so they dug in a little bit further and discovered a thing like CuckTears which produces a great satisfaction to them by having a place to vent out their frustrations, failures and act superior towards a group that is PC to mock and hate at. You don't really need that much of observation to notice what kind of characters those people are and to me it feels like watching lemmings falling from the cliff.
This tbh, they read that incels=alt right and as we all know orange man=bad so they probably Believe that they are fighting the alt right Trump supporters despite most incels being apolitical and stopped caring about politics after the blackpill.

• +1
Reactions: PrisonMike, Chadeep and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Literally. The normie mind simplistically classifies everything into “good” or “bad”.

If something is in the “bad” category in their hivemind then nothing that comes from it can ever be right. They are incapable of actually keeping an open mind and critically analyze each situation.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, ChaddeusPeuterschmit, Deleted member 4310 and 2 others
I've been featured on Inceltears many times and most of the time they say something that I've already contradicted in my posts. They are legit negative IQ.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Vidyacoper, TsarTsar444 and 3 others
They drop so many blackpills while they are pathetically trying to virtue signal

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
A dusty diamond will always be worth more than a polished turd. This is what cucktears will never admit. Chad can slay schlubbing about in ill-fitting clothes and a thrice-a-week shower schedule, while the incel who looksmaxes until he's blue in the face will only ever have his hand as a romantic partner.

• +1
Reactions: PrisonMike, Chadeep, TsarTsar444 and 1 other person
I've been featured on Inceltears many times and most of the time they say something that I've already contradicted in my posts. They are legit negative IQ.
Screenshot 20200403 034654 Samsung Internet

Jfl they wrote essays for this shitpost, legit single cell organism iq

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, diggbicc, KingOfRome and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
A dusty diamond will always be worth more than a polished turd. This is what cucktears will never admit. Chad can slay schlubbing about in ill-fitting clothes and a thrice-a-week shower schedule, while the incel who looksmaxes until he's blue in the face will only ever have his hand as a romantic partner.
I miss you on .co

I made a based april fools thread

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep
"I stood on a vagina once!"

The epitome of reddit humor

fuck this gay earth

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
I miss you on .co

I made a based april fools thread
I miss you guys too :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: But there's absolutely no way I'm ever getting unbanned considering how relentlessly I've shat on WithoutMe and his handler Knajjd, so it is what it is.