Look up annoyingtv makes cuffem look tyrone
IMG 0428
IMG 1112
IMG 1111

• JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and GabachoCopium

• JFL
Reactions: GabachoCopium and hello12344
annoying tv is EASILY more subhuman than cuffem.

Annoying is an actual saint he’s basically the black version of MrSamEntertainment
- He’s like 5’4
- His face has every failo imaginable + completely fucked up teeth
- his body proportions are completely fucked up (I can’t even describe it u gotta look at a full body pic of him)
- his arms are disproportional as shit JFL makes him look a mutant
- to top it all off he has the worst smile in existence

Joever

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: butterworld and ominion

Annoying is an actual saint he’s basically the black version of MrSamEntertainment
- He’s like 5’4
- his body proportions are completely fucked up (I can’t even describe it u gotta look at a full body pic of him)

Joever
annoying was the original cuffem i remeber watching the edates and they would always cook him to the oblivion

annoying was the original cuffem i remeber watching the edates and they would always cook him to the oblivion
Whenever he comes on anyone else’s stream the twitch chat instantly starts spamming TOS (terms of service) cuz there’s a meme that he’s such an ugly creature that the video will get taken down.

I gotta give him credit tho he ascended from low tier subhuman to high tier subhuman by fixing his teeth and shit so he currently slightly mogs cuffem.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ominion and GabachoCopium
In terms of stats annoying would be one of the biggest truecels on .is alone he’s way more fucked than @Zer0/∞ realistically @GabachoCopium @hello12344 .

But in looks alone. He was NOT AT ALL as ugly as Cuffem at his like legit worse looks level. Like dude what the fuck. This is legit dizzy tier man holy shit. Yea he was never as bad as this

@EggKing @MOEdification @sportsmogger @Gengar @Piratecel @Kamui @Ricky212 @murdah

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: GabachoCopium

- He’s like 5’4

Joever
does he got mogged by sudanguy?

In terms of stats annoying would be one of the biggest truecels on .is alone he’s more fucked than @Zer0/∞ realistically @GabachoCopium @hello12344 .

But in looks alone. He was NOT AT ALL as ugly as Cuffem at his like legit worse looks level. Like dude what the fuck. This is legit dizzy tier man holy shit. Yea he was never as bad as this

@EggKing @MOEdification @sportsmogger @Gengar @Piratecel @Kamui @Ricky212 @murdah

Yeah annoyings body, height, proportions are all subhuman as shit but he facially mogs cuffem.

Faciallly annoying is high subhuman and cuffem is low subhuman

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel

Look at cuffem in this he lwk looks normie in this wtf. Also looks 5’10ish mogs annoying to death in this

U can tell hes malnourished fuarkk

Look at cuffem in this he lwk looks normie in this wtf. Also looks 5’10ish mogs annoying to death in this

He’s like 6 foot +. He legit is twice adin Ross’s size and is normally the biggest in the room

He’s like 6 foot +. He legit is twice adin Ross’s size and is normally the biggest in the room
View attachment 2859926

Nvm u right he legit taller than Konvy who’s like 6’0 - 6’1. He’s prolly like 6’2-6’3 wtf he legit automatically has more smv than me mirin this bbc ngl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greycel and ElTruecel
In terms of stats annoying would be one of the biggest truecels on .is alone he’s more fucked than @Zer0/∞ realistically @GabachoCopium @hello12344 .

@sudanguy @Clavicular @yeeyeeslayer

View attachment 2859933
Nvm u right he legit taller than Konvy who’s like 6’0 - 6’1. He’s prolly like 6’2-6’3 wtf he legit automatically has more smv than me mirin this bbc ngl
Yea his frame and height are good. Lol he’s tall and he has a decent frame his looks fuck Jim over.

@Lebron_James also with the dreads and his car he’s a literal stereotype but his looks fucking rape him JFL

• +1
Doesnt matter, that architype does well if rich

Look at the rapper gunna
Well his current one the one in that tiktok is below any of that. But yea there are some very ugly 2 PSL rappers & music artists in general too proves the nt pill again tbh

Well his current one the one in that tiktok is below any of that. But yea there are some very ugly 2 PSL rappers & music artists in general too proves the nt pill again tbh
Yea but gunna could be autismmaxxed and poormaxxed and do better with black women than me

• +1
Yea but gunna could be autismmaxxed and poormaxxed and do better with black women than me
Cuffem managed to get a noodle foid that actually mogs him

Cuffem managed to get a noodle foid that actually mogs him
Yea my point is black women are built for bbc, often repulsed by white men

• +1
@nigtard GTFIH