Culture, tradition, religion and language is the only preventative measure against BWC dominance

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
Where these are strong women are less likely to whore out to BWC. It's not coincidence that east Asians and SEAs are the biggest white worshippers. Because they live without culture, spiritually bankrupt, they don't want anyone with mutual values, they live for this world with no conception of the next, they don't want god-fearing men.

It's no surprise asian women are the biggest BWC cocksuckers. It's also no surprise next in line are certain MENA ethnics. Iranians are the biggest white cum slurpers. I'd be fucking livid if I was an ayatollah in Iran. It's not the case everywhere. I think nafris are also traitors to their race however Islam and Arabic language is a big deterrent which prevents them from marrying outsiders. The same is the case for Turks / Kurds, although the secular ones will suck BWC within the first hour their flight lands in a European country. Curries are on lock. Idc what anyone here says. There might be slight differences between Pakis, Bengalis, Indians and Hindus/sikh/Muslims but then men have their women on lock generally speaking. Especially in curry countries. Black women ablnd men are also tribalistic and also fuck their own. I have less knowledge about this, maybe @PrinceLuenLeoncur knows. But even if they were "liberated" by the white man, they are the lowest SMV women so don't need to worry. The biggest race traitors to the black race is black men. In fact black men are the male version of east asians. Gook men and black women must feel a shared sense of solidarity at their opposite gender.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Where these are strong women are less likely to whore out to BWC. It's not coincidence that east Asians and SEAs are the biggest white worshippers. Because they live without culture, spiritually bankrupt, they don't want anyone with mutual values, they live for this world with no conception of the next, they don't want god-fearing men.

It's no surprise asian women are the biggest BWC cocksuckers. It's also no surprise next in line are certain MENA ethnics. Iranians are the biggest white cum slurpers. I'd be fucking livid if I was an ayatollah in Iran. It's not the case everywhere. I think nafris are also traitors to their race however Islam and Arabic language is a big deterrent which prevents them from marrying outsiders. The same is the case for Turks / Kurds, although the secular ones will suck BWC within the first hour their flight lands in a European country. Curries are on lock. Idc what anyone here says. There might be slight differences between Pakis, Bengalis, Indians and Hindus/sikh/Muslims but then men have their women on lock generally speaking. Especially in curry countries. Black women ablnd men are also tribalistic and also fuck their own. I have less knowledge about this, maybe @PrinceLuenLeoncur knows. But even if they were "liberated" by the white man, they are the lowest SMV women so don't need to worry. The biggest race traitors to the black race is black men. In fact black men are the male version of east asians. Gook men and black women must feel a shared sense of solidarity at their opposite gender.
I’d agree but the thing is black men don’t really fetishise white girls like gooks.

You see blk men like all men have eyes and see white women objectively may be better looking but generally prefer our own regardless. So why doesn’t appear we like white girls so much.

Simple, black men have an easier time fucking white women than ethnics :forcedsmile:. When white girls dont fuck white men they go for bbc/mullatos then Latino/arab and down that line so it APPEARS that we like them more than ethnics but studies I have seen show that black men actually like white women one of the least.

Gook women however have a massive obsession with white cock that is 100% solely based off their own inferiority and fetish for white male traits. It’s not the same thing as a blk male who slays white girls because most girls are white in his vicinity and because white women make it easy for him

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Shahnameh and SecularIslamist

Users who are viewing this thread

Back