cum a little watery

D

Deleted member 1140

get ripped or die mirin
is it normal for cum to be a little watery? when i cum on some toilet paper theres always some liquid that soaks into the paper and the white stuff stays on top

is that normal? i sometimes have the feeling smth is wrong with my cum as my libido is also quiet low recently

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
U need more zinc, magnesium, selenium

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 19036, justinzayn and 1 other person
I didn't need to imagine it

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
It's because you recently started using Fluridil?

you will never recover from 1 week of using finasteride

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Was always like this for me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1140
My cum is watery and transparent. If I haven't jerked off for a long time it maybe even look a bit yellow (like snot)

Can anyone explain the science behind this?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, TsarTsar444 and Deleted member 1140
U need more zinc, magnesium, selenium
im already on all of this
It's because you recently started using Fluridil?
i quit fluridil after a week. i guess nocebo but i always had a rly good sleep and whenever i put that stuff on my head i woke up many times a night

my next try is 0.05 or 0.025 topical fin with an internet doctor who told me to apply it 3x a week for 4 weeks, then reduce it to 2x if sides accure and contact him if sides stay

• +1
Reactions: Kroker
BBC225FB 5C73 431F 90FF D241D5B67F86

it looks normal when i didnt fap for 2-3 days

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 19036, justinzayn and 4 others
im already on all of this

i quit fluridil after a week. i guess nocebo but i always had a rly good sleep and whenever i put that stuff on my head i woke up many times a night

my next try is 0.05 or 0.025 topical fin with an internet doctor who told me to apply it 3x a week for 4 weeks, then reduce it to 2x if sides accure and contact him if sides stay
Tbh I think you should hop on minox and call it a day, in hopes that in the upcoming years 5 ~ 7 a new safer treatment comes out.

If you shed thus it means it working, idk why you got scared when it first happened once you started using minox.

• +1
Tbh I think you should hop on minox and call it a day, in hopes that in the upcoming years 5 ~ 7 a new safer treatment comes out.

If you shed thus it means it working, idk why you got scared when it first happened once you started using minox.
i was more scared of my undereyes becoming darker and the sides i had from fin

0.025 fin is my last try with fin. i will keep taking it even if i get sides, at least for 1-2 months to see if it gets better like many people claim

after that its minox, keta and dermarolling nothing else and hoping for hope medicin or pyrilutamide to be as good as the studies

• +1
Reactions: Kroker
It's because of finasteride.

My cum is watery and transparent. If I haven't jerked off for a long time it maybe even look a bit yellow (like snot)

Can anyone explain the science behind this?
is it normal for cum to be a little watery? when i cum on some toilet paper theres always some liquid that soaks into the paper and the white stuff stays on top

is that normal? i sometimes have the feeling smth is wrong with my cum as my libido is also quiet low recently
it really depends, if its watery even after 2-3 days of not masturbating then its a concerning problem. It means you have low sperm count, but that has to be caused by something in the first place. My cum is watery even days without masturbating cause i have to take immunosupresive meds which damage my testicles and result in lower sperm and testosterone. I stopped taking the 5-ASA for 2 weeks now and my sperm is already 50% thicker then it was. But i wont risk going of my main immunosupresive med, some people did this and never had a flare again, but majority statistically do end up with a flare and a big risk the med wont work again when taken

• +1
It happened to me few times when I was a teenager and for the first few days when I started taking finasteride.

Yeah if your cum is watery is because of your diet or you didn’t pee in a long time.

Yeah if your cum is watery is because of your diet or you didn’t pee in a long time.
my diet is pretty good

some fruits, a lot of meat, carbs, barely any sugar, no smoking, no drinking, not much milk

i also pee a lot :(

• So Sad
Reactions: Gengar
it really depends, if its watery even after 2-3 days of not masturbating then its a concerning problem. It means you have low sperm count, but that has to be caused by something in the first place. My cum is watery even days without masturbating cause i have to take immunosupresive meds which damage my testicles and result in lower sperm and testosterone. I stopped taking the 5-ASA for 2 weeks now and my sperm is already 50% thicker then it was. But i wont risk going of my main immunosupresive med, some people did this and never had a flare again, but majority statistically do end up with a flare and a big risk the med wont work again when taken
You're the sickest guy on the forum tf

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and TsarTsar444
my cum is red, why is that happening? @klip11

you are becoming impotent, cut your dick off and reset

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
nvm

Last edited:
Have you tried drinking it? If it's more watery it'd taste more bland, more diluted.

my diet is pretty good

some fruits, a lot of meat, carbs, barely any sugar, no smoking, no drinking, not much milk

i also pee a lot :(
Then idk what it is but I heard smoking makes your cum goopier so go ahead.