Cumcel tries to ascend by sneaking into HTN flat to get some good white pussy.

PrinceLuenLeoncur

PrinceLuenLeoncur

Godking of Narcy Pirates (Soul of a Curry) 🏴‍☠️

Looks like one of the JBW maxxers that post here:feelsgah:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, TheAbyssinian, Deleted member 8608 and 12 others
Wouldn't have happened if it was Chad

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 17735, GetShrekt and 2 others
looks like staged bullshit

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, ReadBooksEveryday, Danish_Retard and 3 others
looks like staged bullshit
You can tell it’s real look at how she’s crying and shit. women are terrible actors but she was genuinely scared rip HTN becky I hope Eugene the incel doesn’t rape her

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and FailedNormieManlet
Women being useless again, I would have just ignored that fat schizo.

Boot te roastie jas te screem In Cri

• +1
Reactions: House Lannister and Magical Apple
Back when I was in college, you could easily have sex in a dorm by sneaking into the girls' rooms and beds. Every single night there was a party in a dorm room and people drinking so you could take advantage of drunk girls this way, when the party was over and they went to sleep, you could quietly sneak into their beds...

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17735
Back when I was in college, you could easily have sex in a dorm by sneaking into the girls' rooms and beds. Every single night there was a party in a dorm room and people drinking so you could take advantage of drunk girls this way, when the party was over and they went to sleep, you could quietly sneak into their beds...
Rapemaxxing isn't good idea man.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and Danish_Retard
And 0 people actually did this because her buddies would know a guy raped their dorm mate, if she opens her eyes even if it’s dark she will see your face. And dorm rooms are usually hollow walled so any pumping and her neighbours will hear and any scream everybody will rush to her aid. It’s literally over for anybody who tries this :feelsgah:.

Rapemaxxing isn't good idea man.
It wouldn’t happen anyways I lived in a dorm with 8 girls next door to me the rape act is 0% one scream and the whole dorm will come @FailedNormieManlet can confirm as he also lived on campus

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 17735 and 3 others
And 0 people actually did this because her buddies would know a guy raped their dorm mate, if she opens her eyes even if it’s dark she will see your face. And dorm rooms are usually hollow walled so any pumping and her neighbours will hear and any scream everybody will rush to her aid. It’s literally over for anybody who tries this :feelsgah:.
Ackshually....it wasn't rape for several reasons:
- most of the time the sex was consensual: everybody knew everybody in that dorm, so if the guy next door would come into a girl's bed when she was drunk it was more likely she would accept him for some quick fun.
- other times the girls were passed out so they didn't even have any idea what was happening.
- other times they thought it was their boyfriend who sneaked in, some guys would swap their girlfriends with other guys.
- sex was usually done under a blanket and keeping quiet not to wake the others.
- sometimes several girls would have sex at the same time in a room, either with their boyfriends or some guys they've met at the party before - everything happened in the dark, under the blankets, and making as little noise as possible. A new girl without a partner could be easily convinced to have sex when she figured out everyone else was having fun except her.
- if people who didn't live in the dorm were there for the party and also spend the night, the girls would share their beds with them, sometimes the beds were put close and people stayed packed next to another, so you could try your luck in the dark, cuddling one person or another, groping, etc. until you found someone to bang.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and Deleted member 17735
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
It wasn't rape, there was a party, drinking, lots of dancing, flirting, people getting crazy with each other, etc. The guys who would stumble into the girls' beds were probably just as drunk and would forget by morning what happened.

Ackshually....it wasn't rape for several reasons:
- most of the time the sex was consensual: everybody knew everybody in that dorm, so if the guy next door would come into a girl's bed when she was drunk it was more likely she would accept him for some quick fun.
- other times the girls were passed out so they didn't even have any idea what was happening.
- other times they thought it was their boyfriend who sneaked in, some guys would swap their girlfriends with other guys.
- sex was usually done under a blanket and keeping quiet not to wake the others.
- sometimes several girls would have sex at the same time in a room, either with their boyfriends or some guys they've met at the party before - everything happened in the dark, under the blankets, and making as little noise as possible. A new girl without a partner could be easily convinced to have sex when she figured out everyone else was having fun except her.
- if people who didn't live in the dorm were there for the party and also spend the night, the girls would share their beds with them, sometimes the beds were put close and people stayed packed next to another, so you could try your luck in the dark, cuddling one person or another, groping, etc. until you found someone to bang.
Lol half of that’s rape ahahah. But women are low IQ whores so fuck em

I do feel bad for young hot white women sometimes tbh. Literally everyone wants to fuck them. Every Man from 13-70 would rape them if they had the chance and knew they wouldn't get caught. They must feel pretty vulnerable walking around knowing that fact.

Looks like one of the JBW maxxers that post here:feelsgah:

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv
Hilary Duff Lol GIF by YoungerTV
That 70S Show Reaction GIF by Laff
Mothers Day Lol GIF by reactionseditor

Season 2 Reaction GIF by Insecure on HBO
Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU
Golden Girls Lol GIF by HULU

WTF did the guy even do he wasn’t violent or anything. But this disgusting box headed melted roastie Star Wars alien with the worst accent I’ve ever heard has to complain for views

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and TheAbyssinian
God I fucking hate scottish women

WTF did the guy even do he wasn’t violent or anything. But this disgusting box headed melted roastie Star Wars alien with the worst accent I’ve ever heard has to complain for views
Yeah her accent was horrible @NuclearBrainReturns @TheAbyssinian is her accent that’s inhuman Scottish one.

I’d still fuck this broad even with her horrible accent she is HTN foid and looks good in come angles I can understand why Eugene the cumskincel wanted to sneak into her Scottish working class home to rape her peasant Ass

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, House Lannister and TheAbyssinian
Yeah her accent was horrible @NuclearBrainReturns @TheAbyssinian is her accent that’s inhuman Scottish one.

I’d still fuck this broad even with her horrible accent she is HTN foid and looks good in come angles I can understand why Eugene the cumskincel wanted to sneak into her Scottish working class home to rape her peasant Ass
yeah they all sound a bit like her, I dont think her accent is that bad tbh

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur