Cumming on people in public

IntelligentCel

IntelligentCel

Being an average man nowadays is the hell on Earth
There are videos of men who go into supermarkets and look for women. Then, they quietly go behind the women, masturbate and cum on them.

This behavior requires an absolute absence of any social inhibition and anxiety whatsoever, even healthy amounts of anxiety and social inhibition.

Does anyone know how can I achieve such a level of lack of social inhibition?

I can't get properly hard in public, when there are a lot of people around me.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, beefliverontop, heightmaxxing and 2 others
Reincarnate as ethnic

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: descension, Gaygymmaxx and UZB_Strebl
There are videos of men who go into supermarkets and look for women. Then, they quietly go behind the women, masturbate and cum on them.

This behavior requires an absolute absence of any social inhibition and anxiety whatsoever, even healthy amounts of anxiety and social inhibition.

Does anyone know how can I achieve such a level of lack of social inhibition?

I can't get properly hard in public, when there are a lot of people around me.
Why in hell would u want to be able to cum on ppl in public? Wtf:hnghn:

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Why in hell would u want to be able to cum on ppl in public? Wtf:hnghn:
I don't. I see there are people who can do this, meaning they somehow managed to achieve a total absence of any social inhibition and anxiety. I want to achieve that absence, but for other purposes, not for cumming on people.

Be on 1600mg of tren acetate and 3 grams of test

Not everyone does that shits rare and you must be a worthless immigrant

no blackpilled person can reach such a level of low inhib to nut on a women in public

The most I could do is pee in public, more I don't know.

Actually feels pretty high inhib since you're doing it covertly. Low inhib would be flashing without running away or something.

Be on 1600mg of tren acetate and 3 grams of test
I'm on 300 mg of testosterone.

1600 of tren is a lot. 3 grams of T is stupid.

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
Actually feels pretty high inhib since you're doing it covertly. Low inhib would be flashing without running away or something.
See this:

I want to be like him.

dumbass that wouldn't be low inhib, it would be a stupid dumb move. autistic

Is he low or high inhib?

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
low inhib is about not caring about consequences. Doing something covertly while they're not lokking is pretty weasely. Not really low inhib.

low inhib is about not caring about consequences. Doing something covertly while they're not lokking is pretty weasely. Not really low inhib.
I'm not someone who doesn't care about consequences.

I meant, I find it difficult to get a proper erection when I'm in public and there are a lot of people around me.

The nigger in this video obviously can get a proper erection and even cum on people without feeling anxiety that suppresses his libido and erection, which is what happens in my case. I want to be like him:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back