Cumming on skin?

SEAmaxxer

SEAmaxxer

Bronze
I wasnt sure if I was going to post it cause ill get called gay but if youre on .org theres always someone worse than you so sometimes when I cum and I feel bad and ugly after I put a little bit of cum on my face because I've heard thats its extremely healthy for the skin, can anyone tell me more

• +1
Reactions: ProBono
I wasnt sure if I was going to post it cause ill get called gay but if youre on .org theres always someone worse than you so sometimes when I cum and I feel bad and ugly after I put a little bit of cum on my face because I've heard thats its extremely healthy for the skin, can anyone tell me more
Cumming on cumskin

• +1
Reactions: cooldude1231
j

• +1
Reactions: piec
I taste a bit of my cum sometimes to confirm I'm healthy

It has a good flavour

I taste a bit of my cum sometimes to confirm I'm healthy

It has a good flavour
I dont know I dont like the texture, its salty and too thick but its probably healthy as fuck so yea here and there

• JFL
Reactions: ProBono