cumskins coping hard a chinese chad (Pan Zhan Le) destroyed Chalmers in the 100m and beating his own WR

A

asianmf

Iron
i keep seeing white copers saying hes doping, when he has been tested 7 times a day, this is really proving how china is really going to be the worlds strongest superpower lol.

Attachments

• GettyImages-2164080119.jpg
    GettyImages-2164080119.jpg
    163.9 KB · Views: 0
  • aef4db49eba9b2a8425ace7db59d1b84.jpg
    aef4db49eba9b2a8425ace7db59d1b84.jpg
    110.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Trilogy
Water white people are masters of coping, claiming history and people that arent theirs and denying the harsh reality

• +1
Reactions: zura
i keep seeing white copers saying hes doping, when he has been tested 7 times a day, this is really proving how china is really going to be the worlds strongest superpower lol.
China will never be a top superpower. It's all an illusion.

White brah real quiet these days forcedsmile

d69ce-16292210572774-800.jpg

of course every athlete aren't natty if you think they are you're fucking low iq and delusional

whites are the most disgusting spiteful copers when they get mogged by non-whites in the olympics. My twitter timeline has been a constant stream of whites being rude bitches/bastards to these asian olympians for literally no reason.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Trilogy and traveler
of course every athlete aren't natty if you think they are you're fucking low iq and delusional
how is he not natty if he hasnt gotten detected once in the 7 times a day the past 2 weeks? are you yapping or genuinely on some retarded shi bro :lul:

• +1
Reactions: DalitBoss
how is he not natty if he hasnt gotten detected once in the 7 times a day the past 2 weeks? are you yapping or genuinely on some retarded shi bro :lul:
you fucking retard if you take nothing for a while your body evacuates it and you look like a natty in the eyes of the testing machines

you fucking retard if you take nothing for a while your body evacuates it and you look like a natty in the eyes of the testing machines
your deeping it shush :ROFLMAO:

What are you? A Chinese wu mao?

What the hell are you talking about? Sigma wigma bo bigma.

Your emojis are as corny as your momma's feet.
how is china NEVER going to be a global superpower, when chinas gdp has rose over 1000% over the past 40 years retard

how is china NEVER going to be a global superpower, when chinas gdp has rose over 1000% over the past 40 years retard
Lol, their GDP is so real. They also eliminated poverty too. In China if you make over $200 a year you aren't poor.

Even if their GDP was real the rest of the modern world will never follow China.

• JFL
Lol, their GDP is so real. They also eliminated poverty too. In China if you make over $200 a year you aren't poor.

Even if their GDP was real the rest of the modern world will never follow China.
I can admit there are impovrished areas in China, but the main hub cities like shanghai beijing and chongqin, you would be wrong to call them impovrished.

• +1
I can admit there are impovrished areas in China, but the main hub cities like shanghai beijing and chongqin, you would be wrong to call them impovrished.
China is not there yet but damn their development has been rapid, same with all the other EA countries like Korea and Japan but China seems like the only one with a good future.

They have business ventures all over the world, many of the Chinese millionaires retire in my country with a vast fortune, raising kids and sending them to private universities here or overseas.

China is not there yet but damn their development has been rapid, same with all the other EA countries like Korea and Japan but China seems like the only one with a good future.

They have business ventures all over the world, many of the Chinese millionaires retire in my country with a vast fortune, raising kids and sending them to private universities here or overseas.
I agree, I feel like korea and japan enjoy being the lapdogs of the US, which is objectively is humiliating is a embarrasing thing

• +1
I agree, I feel like korea and japan enjoy being the lapdogs of the US, which is objectively is humiliating is a embarrasing thing
Their societies are also not conducive to the long run, unlike the Chinese.

Yeah right, walk in any direction away from the picturesque center areas of SH or SZ or what have you that China loves to promote and you're still bound to come upon third world conditions before 10 minutes pass.

Remember that "flood proof" city a couple years back that flooded and only killed "50" people, but actually killed a few thousand? And how they hired hei shi hui thugs to beat the ever living shit out of mourning family members that tried leaving flowers?

China lies man. About everything. They falsify shrimp boats as military grade vessels to beef up their image and their actual military boats aren't even properly outfitted. There isn't a Chinese commander alive that has seen the battlefield or couldn't be bought.

The only war China's ever able to fight is the one over the hearts and minds of their own citizenry and the rest of the world. They fight it with lies. Top down management and falsified quotas.

Yeah right, walk in any direction away from the picturesque center areas of SH or SZ or what have you that China loves to promote and you're still bound to come upon third world conditions before 10 minutes pass.

Remember that "flood proof" city a couple years back that flooded and only killed "50" people, but actually killed a few thousand? And how they hired hei shi hui thugs to beat the ever living shit out of mourning family members that tried leaving flowers?

China lies man. About everything. They falsify shrimp boats as military vessels to beef up their image and their actual military boats aren't even properly outfitted. There isn't a Chinese commander alive that has seen the battlefield or couldn't be bought.

The only war China's ever able to fight is the one over the hearts and minds of their own citizenry and the rest of the world. They fight it with lies. Top down management and falsified quotas.
Brother I live there…

This is nothing.

Whitoids could probably have all chinks on a leash if they wanted to.

they can only accept when its a black brah representing usa/ europe

• JFL
Reactions: Trilogy, Chadeep and fentanyl

Users who are viewing this thread

Back