curly chin

Y

yar

Iron
Is the anyways to fix my chin looking curled up?
is it a soft tissue? or fat? or shape? or do I rope
IMG 20240904 034533

Attachments

• IMG_20240904_034519.jpg
    IMG_20240904_034519.jpg
    231.2 KB · Views: 0
it looks fine. Every one has different characteristics which make them, them. As long as they are not a negative features which detract from overall attractiveness, there is nothing to even worry about.

• +1
Reactions: goober55, Alexios and caiolindo
Is the anyways to fix my chin looking curled up?
is it a soft tissue? or fat? or shape? or do I rope
View attachment 3146334
baiting for compliments...
anyway it seems fine and adds angularity to your face, a "bike seat" chin from the front view, also means a projected chin from the side view, as long as your mentolabial angle isn't too accute (what is pretty rare and mostly found in females) you look good

• +1
Reactions: sb23
anyway it seems fine and adds angularity to your face, a "bike seat" chin from the front view, also means a projected chin from the side view, as long as your mentolabial angle isn't too accute (what is pretty rare and mostly found in females) you look good
I'm a male. and I'm not baiting for compliments
my projection is not good from side

IMG 20240904 042848

IMG 20240824 095440

also I don't have a bike seat jaw

looks kinda shit genio or remain ltn

What you are insecure about is simply a result of chin projection. The chin should look like that if one is not recessed.