Curly hair is such an insane halo (UKCELS GTFIH)

looksmaxxing223

looksmaxxing223

✨ADONISSSSS 🙏✨
Unironically I can't believe I'm saying this. Having nice moisturised curly hair is such a good halo in the UK. I was about to head off to sleep and I just remembered when one of my normie friends started asking what guys in our school year are moggers. Obviously being the psl autist I am, I talk about the bone moggers and this guy mentioned guys with curly hair. It's not like they had Jeremy Meeks colouring either, they were curries or malis who were thugmaxxed with nice curls. He didn't even mention anything about face and there was one guy on there who I myself facially mogged. Guy had incel tier eyes but had a Iraqi htb as his gf. He was 5'11 but barely a mtn. If you don't have curls in the uk ur slacking tbh. Good halo for curries and mutts, im glad I have it tbh.

Tagging bhais: @Outerz14 @SecularIslamist @JohnDoe @Jason Vorhees

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, SecularIslamist, Litekiller11 and 2 others
@jasonblackworf

• JFL
Reactions: JohnDoe
@Jason Voorhees

I cooked on this thread too. Brutal

• JFL
Reactions: piec
Truth this why I stopped using shampoo

• +1
Reactions: Ascеnd and itzyaboyJJ
Adonissss

• JFL
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ and piec
Coconut oil plus shampoo works wonders especially if the shampoo is natural all made. Niggas who yap about natural foods like raw meat are only correct about shampoos and conditioners.

i barely ever splash it with water when showering
Curly hair looks good when it's wet. Most guys with straight hair look like they're balding if the slightest bit of water touches it

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: JohnDoe, Sub5kang and piec
Do you think getting a perm is a failo if everyone knows it's a perm?

A lot of curries already have curly hair.

Curly hair looks good when it's wet. Most guys with straight hair look like they're balding if the slightest bit of water touches it
Bro I have no clue how to define my curls it just becomes a mess, obviously they're defined when I was it but after it dries it becomes a formless mass is the only way I can describe it tbh, even when I use coconut oil it lasts for like 3-5 hrs :feelswhat:

Bro I have no clue how to define my curls it just becomes a mess, obviously they're defined when I was it but after it dries it becomes a formless mass is the only way I can describe it tbh, even when I use coconut oil it lasts for like 3-5 hrs :feelswhat:
condition daily
don’t shampoo unless acc dirty like real dirty or bad sweat etc
deep condition once a week
argan oil after condition a few times a week

Get Shea moisture daily condition coconut works well for me

And u can get a curl gel to stay in place but don’t recommend

• +1
Reactions: Sub5kang
Need my long mali curls to come in, sadly got fucked over with genes, my brother ended up with soft ass long hair instead of me

@Piratecel u mentioned something that makes curls looser what was it?

• +1
Need my long mali curls to come in, sadly got fucked over with genes, my brother ended up with soft ass long hair instead of me

Keratin treatment

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger

I got blessed with dad's curls and mums light skin :feelsyay:

• +1
No idea how to take care of them :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
Ask ur mom or use olive/coconut oil, dont wash often and let the oils in ur hairs help the hair

• +1
  • +1
I have tons of coconut oil in the house
Every ethnic household does, use it on ur hair but dont overdo it or else youll have too mich OIL in ur hair nigga

Get ur mom to do a deep wash with coconut oil

• +1