CURLY HAIR TO STRAIGHT

godmaxxer2000

godmaxxer2000

Iron
Does anyone know how to permanently get rid of curls / waves in your hair I will go as far to buzzcut my hair and apply oils and cope chemicals

And I don’t want some gay answer like a hair straightener it just doesn’t work

• JFL
Reactions: NoLongerHuman
why don’t u want curls wtf

• +1
Reactions: IndraBC and shizuku11111
no straight hair for your face

free method for me is hair dryer and kevin murphy easy rider. though it only lasts a day. you can always go to a hairsalon and do a perm

Does anyone know how to permanently get rid of curls / waves in your hair I will go as far to buzzcut my hair and apply oils and cope chemicals
LOOKSMINNNING URSELF

• +1
Reactions: shizuku11111
I've checked. There is no permanent way to straighten your hair. The closest you can get is by using chemical straighteners but they don't get your hair as straight as usually advertised (results are often paired with silk presses) but any new hair grown will have your original hair texture.

Your only real options are: chemical treatment (needs to be touched up every once in awhile), straightening (vanishes everytime your hair touches water), or realistic/real hair wig of your picking.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: IndraBC, godmaxxer2000 and FUE Mogger
I've checked. There is no permanent way to straighten your hair. The closest you can get is by using chemical straighteners but they don't get your hair as straight as usually advertised (results are often paired with silk presses) but any new hair grown will have your original hair texture.

Your only real options are: chemical treatment (needs to be touched up every once in awhile), straightening (vanishes everytime your hair touches water), or realistic/real hair wig of your picking.
Honestly gonna kms fucking hate my hair

• So Sad
Reactions: WanderingBurro