Current Acne threatment

prgfromnl

prgfromnl

Water is wet
-PC4Men Face wash in Morning and evening

-Minocycline one pill every evening

-Benzoylperoxide after using PC4Men in the evening

-Clindamycine 1% on my back acne (which has pretty much cleared up after 1,5 weeks) in the morning and evening after shower

What should I add to my skin routine? I am not richcel

Drop all that and add retin-a

• +1
Reactions: jefferson
I use exfoliating face rub before shower, retin-a after shower. Salicylic acid to spot treat.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Try Alldaychemist
Thanks bro I will, how much to use a day? in the morning and evening? and on the whole face or? I'm new to this product so just asking for recommendation dossage :)

I use soap every 2 days.

• +1
Apply at night, keep it away from eyes, just apply a small amount.
It pairs well with glycolic acid. Makes sure to use a moisturizer twice a day when using retin-a. You will need sunscreen everyday

• +1
Reactions: pisslord
Severe acne can only be cured with oral isotretinoin therapy

• +1
Reactions: adrianolm and Enlil
retin-a benefits go beyond acne
i know but he said his current ACNE treatment. i mean i still think he should add retin-a but he shouldnt drop everything

just do low fat diet

Drop all that and add retin-a
After a month I must say you were right, I dropped all of it added retin-a, day and night moisturizer and sunscreen and my skin is already glowing and acne is vanishing.

I stopped using climdamycine on my back since it cleared my acne on my back completely so I'm also happy with that.

• Love it
After a month I must say you were right, I dropped all of it added retin-a, day and night moisturizer and sunscreen and my skin is already glowing and acne is vanishing.

I stopped using climdamycine on my back since it cleared my acne on my back completely so I'm also happy with that.
Glad to hear man

• Love it
Reactions: prgfromnl