Current BOTB Live viewers GTFIH

D

Deleted member 21048

Kraken
Jfl if you think these normies are just here for memes, notice it's all lurkers, or if it is a user it's a GREYCEL, im the only colored one on a lot of these
Screenshot 20230808 0340522
Screenshot 20230808 0340372

Screenshot 20230808 0343222
Screenshot 20230808 0341582

Screenshot 20230808 0344032
Screenshot 20230808 0343472

Screenshot 20230808 0348232
Screenshot 20230808 0348032

Anyways you get the point

• +1
Reactions: Av0nr, RAMU KAKA, TheDragon and 2 others
Most are brokies so don't worry they won't do shit .

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA
There's no valuable information in any of these threads anyway

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: User49, RAMU KAKA and IMOGYOU
Most are brokies so don't worry they won't do shit .
Well the original traffic that was here sure, originally looksmax was a place for incels or outcasts of the internet

Now the current traffic is from TikTok where some could have rich parents, etc etc

• +1
Reactions: Dietsnasta, Jase and Tabula Rasa
Yeah it's mostly useless, even surgery has limits, just these normies are faggots

Well the original traffic that was here sure, originally looksmax was a place for incels or outcasts of the internet

Now the current traffic is from TikTok where some could have rich parents, etc etc
Exactly

• +1
Reactions: Dietsnasta and Deleted member 21048
you guys are acting like you all went from invisible 4s to strong 6.5s by reading looks-related advice you can find on 50 other places online anyway (just more reputable, as in not presented by a group dominated by pedos, schizos, nazis and flat-earthers), when you are all (or 99% of you) still silly incels praying for a 5/10 girl to look at you for a second

legit embarrassing levels of delusion

and if you needed a bunch of rotters to get told you need to get in shape or to schedule jaw surgery (instead of using your brain + checking jaw surgery/plastic surgery forums, since the industry has been booming for decades now), then your problem was that you were a fucking retard to begin with

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3105, Toth's thot and ItsOver999
you guys are acting like you all went from invisible 4s to strong 6.5s by reading looks-related advice you can find on 50 other sites online anyway (just more reputable, as in not presented by a group dominated pedos, schizos, nazis and flat-earthers), when you are all (or 99% of you) still silly incels praying for a 5/10 girl to look at you for a second

Where reddit? I thought it was all about being confident and showering

Where reddit? I thought it was all about being confident and showering

so you can't even comprehend what i wrote?

inb4 i m arguing with a 15 yo (again)

you guys are acting like you all went from invisible 4s to strong 6.5s by reading looks-related advice you can find on 50 other places online anyway (just more reputable, as in not presented by a group dominated by pedos, schizos, nazis and flat-earthers), when you are all (or 99% of you) still silly incels praying for a 5/10 girl to look at you for a second

and if you needed a bunch of rotters to get told you need to get in shape or to schedule jaw surgery (instead of using your brain + checking jaw surgery/plastic surgery forums, since the industry has been booming for decades now), then your problem was that you were a fucking retard to begin with
Avg guy doesn't think this he copes with other blue/redpilled crap, one day he isn't like oh I'm recessed! He probably gets gaslit a fuck ton on normies forums and irl

Foids on the other hand just get fillers or bad rhino shit when they surgerymaxx

What that jaw surgery forum? That place is full of cucks on NHS or Insurance bimaxes whose surgeons are probably gonna recessed them even more

Even if there is other places normies will just continue to gaslight u, sure there are radical ppl here, but other places are literally full of faggots, trannies and foids like reddit. Also aren't you that soy who got mad over Nazi pfp/swastikas?

Sure some ppl might not be looksmaxxing here but they like the psl community, which might be ruined by zoomers and the increasing amount of faggots

For real lol, the only usefull thing is skin care and even normies know skincare its all over YouTube, google etc

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
What that jaw surgery forum? That place is full of cucks on NHS or Insurance bimaxes whose surgeons are probably gonna recessed them even more
Jaw forums mogs this forum to death with actually helpful explanations and information.

I got insurance bimax my surgeon is blackpilled asf and is okay with doing a modified lefort 1 and bone grafts and casually does lefort 3‘s too.

L take from you