current gambling strategy betting $1000 on tiny odds

romanstock

romanstock

34 yr old virgin
afl adelaide to beat nth melbourne 1.08 - won 80 easily
afl st. kilda to beat west coast 1.05 - won 50, almost lost this
nrl cronulla to beat tigers 1.05 - won 50 easily
nrl canberra to beat dragons 1.25 - won 250 mostly easy

i won a few before this using the same strat but i wasnt counting then so meh cbfed going back.

so far $480 up. i will keep updating.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sondern, Crusile and 6ft4
inb4 lost it all

• Love it
Reactions: Sondern
It's real to make money on betting somewhat consistently even without inside info, but it takes a lot of dedication. You basically search for patterns, mismatches. Early or live betting usually has more edge but low liquidity, hard to scale by bet size. Remember that typical bookmakers will limit you very fast if you're a good player, you will have to stick to betting exchanges and so-called Asian bookies.
And of course, it's about cold heart and math + stats, playing "by your feeling" is going to get you into bankruptcy unless you're very lucky or have extrasensory abilities. Need to know the basic theory and money management strategies well, at least.

Last edited:
Forget about it.

I once lost a 1.03 odds

• JFL
Reactions: romanstock
It's real to make money on betting somewhat consistently even without inside info, but it takes a lot of dedication. You basically search for patterns, mismatches. Early or live betting usually has more edge but low liquidity, hard to scale by bet size. Remember that typical bookmakers will limit you very fast if you're a good player, you will have to stick to betting exchanges and so-called Asian bookies.
And of course, it's about cold heart and math + stats, playing "by your feeling" is going to get you into bankruptcy unless you're very lucky or have extrasensory abilities. Need to know the basic theory and money management strategies well, at least.

im going by feeling

nrl knights to beat tigers 1.26 - won 260

$740 up

fuck. i lost. there goes my last plan to make a million dollars

• JFL
Reactions: JohnDoe
This whole fucking world is against me.

• JFL
Reactions: JohnDoe
u still got the 740 profit right

Yeah to risky plan. Try to go 60% or better on -200 odds

Users who are viewing this thread