definitely the best ive ever looked, 6'3 179lbs rn

• +1
Reactions: Currycellmate, Over, Deleted member 3328 and 15 others
mogs @Kinko

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Over, Deleted member 1464, Sasaz2 and 5 others
jesus christ your frame is unreal. is it just genetics for you? Or have you improved it considerably with working out?

Sorry if that’s a dumb question

do you roid btw? how long have u been lifting OP?

• +1
Reactions: Enlil
Looking good brah we all gonna make it

• +1
Reactions: Cleftcel
I'm just laying here with my popcorb waiting for @Kinko to start shit talking ngl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2810 and SikKunt
How is it that your entire friend group is so tall? Did you filter out the manlets?
we have a 5'6, 5'7, and 5'10 guy in our group but yes most are 6'1-6'4

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685
mirin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933
In cutting i become 10/10 bodyand face,i mog my best pic so easily

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life
Insane frame with normie face = slayer

He have no body

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2426 and Zygos4Life

Don t tag the God of natty in this shitty 3d,thanks

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Over, RAMBO and Zygos4Life

Don t tag the God of natty in this shitty 3d,thanks

tbh u mog the fuck out of my muscularity but my shoulders are still wider than urs, the framepill is a brutal one...

• +1
Reactions: Ruby, Deleted member 1464, Deleted member 2810 and 1 other person
You look amazing, very good job. I think you are at sweet spot of manageability and muscularity, but you could probably get even lower since you have the resources to do that.

You look amazing, very good job. I think you are at sweet spot of manageability and muscularity, but you could probably get even lower since you have the resources to do that.
yes im only 2/8 weeks into my cut/recomp

tbh u mog the fuck out of my muscularity but my shoulders are still wider than urs, the framepill is a brutal one...
No frame for God body u never reach in Ur entire Life (i reach It in 3-4 years)
U mirin hard my bro

Good job bro shed an other 9 lbs to get to that 8% shredded physique are you still on sarms ?

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate
Good frame, good mass in lats and delts.
I'd add a little mass, on legs especially.
They aren't really proportionate to the very wide shoulders.

Still a better body than 95% of men.

top percentile body tbh, what sarms did you take?

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Why you look like carrot top this is what you get for shitting on me op

• Hmm...
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate
Why you look like carrot top this is what you get for shitting on me op
ur a 5'6 tiny framed currycel i dont think you are in any position to say anything to me at all

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3702 and Deleted member 2810
ur a 5'6 tiny framed currycel i dont think you are in any position to say anything to me at all
Keep crying for me you carrot top looking gel you are PSL 4 just like me bitch suck it
You will never be zyzz

Attachments

• 4B7FCB7E-4145-4C91-971A-12BD23298479.png
    4B7FCB7E-4145-4C91-971A-12BD23298479.png
    140 KB · Views: 34
Aint u that dude who increased the fwhr with sarms?

You don’t look like zyzz tho jfl

Everyone knows muscle is a halo. Your face isn’t even close to Chad you carrot top looking in harmonic bitch
no shit i dont look like zyzz and i never once claimed my face was chad or even chadlite jfl at u

Yes you did
im literally the one who says you can slay with an average face if you are tall and gymcelled because that is exactly what i am

u are dumb bro

How the fuck are you the same height and weight as me but have no ab definition or vascularity? Jesus christ your diet must suck stop drinking juice and just drink water

I think i might say 'fuck it' and start cycling SARMs, get some tatts as well, maybe score a motorycle too.

How the fuck are you the same height and weight as me but have no ab definition or vascularity? Jesus christ your diet must suck stop drinking juice and just drink water
View attachment 151439
i only drink water and bro u are leaner than me jfl, also not everyone carries weight exactly the same way due to bone structure, fat, water, muscle, etc

i only drink water and bro u are leaner than me jfl, also not everyone carries weight exactly the same way due to bone structure, fat, water, muscle, etc
I guess my muscles are just more compact than yours. You might be on creatine or high carbs since you look
yes i am leaner than you because my muscles are more compact and have lower body fat %

@Kinko actually mogs you, breast muscle wise atleast

from your muscle insertion + Glasses and nerdy hairstyle, everyone can guess that you gymcel hard and you were nerd before

I guess my muscles are just more compact than yours. You might be on creatine or high carbs since you look

yes i am leaner than you because my muscles are more compact and have lower body fat %
im literally only 2 weeks into a cut from a giga perma dirty bulk lol. i'll be at your bodyfat percentage or below in time
@Kinko actually mogs you, breast muscle wise atleast

from your muscle insertion + Glasses and nerdy hairstyle, everyone can guess that you gymcel hard and you were nerd before
yes as ive said previously in this thread, he is more muscular than me by a good amount, after all he has been training for 4 years while me only a year and a half. I don't really care to be more muscular than I am right now, just maintain my muscle mass and drop to 8% bodyfat and be aesthetic.

im literally only 2 weeks into a cut from a giga perma dirty bulk lol. i'll be at your bodyfat percentage or below in time

yes as ive said previously in this thread, he is more muscular than me by a good amount, after all he has been training for 4 years while me only a year and a half. I don't really care to be more muscular than I am right now, just maintain my muscle mass and drop to 8% bodyfat and be aesthetic.
I recommend doing calisthenics it got me very lean and vascular and very strong which translated me into benching 225 for 5 with very little benching throughout the week. The learning curve is hard at first but once you get used to it its actually really fun and the risk of injury is really fucking low.