currently moneymaxxing by making cheap p2w Roblox game with ai

imthesupremecel

imthesupremecel

Just a guy
I need help for ideas. Im thinking making some gang game because mostly cringe niggas with way too much money play it. Any advice how I can scam the most money out of them?

@dark.max

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Alexios, nik.077, FBl and 6 others
make everyone have fists by default, they can grind for guns but can also pay for them, make sure its not too expensive

• +1
Reactions: Alexios, nik.077, iblamehamza and 3 others
skin crates

• +1
Reactions: qazw
I need help for ideas. Im thinking making some gang game because mostly cringe niggas with way too much money play it. Any advice how I can scam the most money out of them?

@dark.max
Make a dahood copy, my friend made millions of robux off of it cause the niggas who play dahood are retarded as fuck and no life and support it, or make fake limiteds

• +1
Reactions: Alexios, noahwillascend, nik.077 and 1 other person
Make another Dahood type of game because ppl who play those are white suburban kids with rich parents
Make everyone start with punches only and make knives and guns grindy or pay some money to get them faster

Also, make the game have a social hierarchy in where the players who paid or played the most feel "superior" to the others

• +1
Reactions: wastedspermcel and imthesupremecel
make everyone have fists by default, they can grind for guns but can also pay for them, make sure its not too expensive
skin crates
Make a dahood copy, my friend made millions of robux off of it cause the niggas who play dahood are retarded as fuck and no life and support it, or make fake limiteds
Make another Dahood type of game because ppl who play those are white suburban kids with rich parents
Make everyone start with punches only and make knives and guns grindy or pay some money to get them faster

Also, make the game have a social hierarchy in where the players who paid or played the most feel "superior" to the others
Thanks for the advice boyos

@dark.max
Sorry pookie I don’t know how:feelswah:

• So Sad
Reactions: imthesupremecel
Sorry pookie I don’t know how:feelswah:
I got the best idea. Im gonna make a breaking bad game because there aren’t any on roblox. Ill just use ai to write the script and add a shit ton of game passes

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: omnilegent, dark.max and vosx0
  • +1
How profitable are Roblox games? Are they easy to make? Does it cost anything to make one?

• +1
Reactions: vosx0
How profitable are Roblox games? Are they easy to make? Does it cost anything to make one?
it doesn't cost anything to make one. You can tell an ai to make an easy script and pay someone to make a good map. profit depends on the target audience and how much game passes you put in

• +1
I got the best idea. Im gonna make a breaking bad game because there aren’t any on roblox. Ill just use ai to write the script and add a shit ton of game passes
Beautiful idea

• Love it
really really profitable but only if you have the skillset ofc

you need lua experience to code them and technically no it wont cost anything to make it but you can hire developers to make it way easier

• +1
Reactions: qazw and imthesupremecel
it doesn't cost anything to make one. You can tell an ai to make an easy script and pay someone to make a good map. profit depends on the target audience and how much game passes you put in
Shit I might look into this if the money is worth it. I know a lot about game design + coding

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: omnilegent, vosx0 and imthesupremecel
Shit I might look into this if the money is worth it. I know a lot about game design + coding
one of the most popular games "Adopt Me" brings in about $60 million USD a year

use your skillset and bring in the money bhai

• +1
Bookmarkfuel

pm me if you have any specific questions

in a good mood to help out people with topics i’m well versed in

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: bululu_87, omnilegent and MA_ascender
wqhat ai you use bhai?

@dark.max
bro unironically you gave me the best idea ever. I already have a lot of experience with coding because i used to be an upcoming android kotlin open source projects developer on github but left it all earlier this year because I was rotting 6h a day coding and shit. Might as well learn lua monitize my only talent. If it works I'll remember you and reward you. Wishing your project goes well bhai :heart:

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: bululu_87 and imthesupremecel
bro unironically you gave me the best idea ever. I already have a lot of experience with coding because i used to be an upcoming android kotlin open source projects developer on github but left it all earlier this year because I was rotting 6h a day coding and shit. Might as well learn lua monitize my only talent. If it works I'll remember you and reward you. Wishing your project goes well bhai :heart:
thanks bhai I hope you'll be able to do it too we just need to gatekeep this method as its a potential goldmine that is accessible to everyone

• +1
Reactions: omnilegent
thanks bhai I hope you'll be able to do it too we just need to gatekeep this method as its a potential goldmine that is accessible to everyone
Of course I'll gatekeep. Only good thing I learned from jews was how to reduce competition :lul:

• Love it
Try a dress to impress style game because thats really popular. Id recommend a game for teen girls bc rn that is roblox's biggest audience that is actually able and willing to spend money on the game

• +1
or if ur really stuck just do a roblox version of a popular video game like the granny remake on roblox got quite popular

• +1
Try a dress to impress style game because thats really popular. Id recommend a game for teen girls bc rn that is roblox's biggest audience that is actually able and willing to spend money on the game
What else do teenage girls play except for this faggy dress game?

@dark.max
Make sure to not overdo it tho, make it so it doesnt affect the gameplay, but just skins for example and customization

• +1
What else do teenage girls play except for this faggy dress game?
they play obbys and stuff too u can add superpowers for robux or u can try a roleplaying game in the style of adopt me or royale high u should make sure to include rare/vip items in those games also game levels will be important as an incentive to keep playing.

u can try making a dress up roleplay game to incorporate the idea of dress to impress without fully ripping it off so their audience will play ur game.

for example like the game episodes (not on roblox but still) where u have to make choices in the story to progress but instead of making choices for the scenarios the have to dress up for the scenario (eg the character will go to a party and she wants to outshine everyone) and they will gain or lose points depending on how good the outfit is. the more points, the more they level up and if they pay for vip they can access more outfits. make sure the characters are aesthetically appealing though, thats why dress to impress was popular they didnt use the ugly block avatars.

another idea is a food game ik alot of girls play the papa louie games (papas wingeria, papas susheria) because the are fat and also the game is nostalgic so u can recreate it in roblox as a multiplayer game or u can just do any game where they run a food shop and a way to incorporate payments into this is that u can pay robux for certain menu items that will be more expensive so the player will get more money from customer, or the menu item can drive more traffic to the stor. u can also incorporate stor upgrades for money into this, like adding tables and stuff

• +1
a) you cant make a game with ai nigga b) making a roblox game will not make you rich unless you get 10k+ active players at any moment
c) you cant just learn how to make a game from 0 in a week

• +1
Reactions: Skull Issue
they play obbys and stuff too u can add superpowers for robux or u can try a roleplaying game in the style of adopt me or royale high u should make sure to include rare/vip items in those games also game levels will be important as an incentive to keep playing.

u can try making a dress up roleplay game to incorporate the idea of dress to impress without fully ripping it off so their audience will play ur game.

for example like the game episodes (not on roblox but still) where u have to make choices in the story to progress but instead of making choices for the scenarios the have to dress up for the scenario (eg the character will go to a party and she wants to outshine everyone) and they will gain or lose points depending on how good the outfit is. the more points, the more they level up and if they pay for vip they can access more outfits. make sure the characters are aesthetically appealing though, thats why dress to impress was popular they didnt use the ugly block avatars.

another idea is a food game ik alot of girls play the papa louie games (papas wingeria, papas susheria) because the are fat and also the game is nostalgic so u can recreate it in roblox as a multiplayer game or u can just do any game where they run a food shop and a way to incorporate payments into this is that u can pay robux for certain menu items that will be more expensive so the player will get more money from customer, or the menu item can drive more traffic to the stor. u can also incorporate stor upgrades for money into this, like adding tables and stuff
Bookmarked thanks. I think with intense work and ai I could do 1 actually good quality game in like 4 days ill try many things

a) you cant make a game with ai nigga b) making a roblox game will not make you rich unless you get 10k+ active players at any moment
Nigga I found an ai that literally makes an entire script and even explains how to use it

Also nigga im still underage and im just trying to get money with every method there is even if it includes trying to make cheap ass roblox games so fuck off you lazy fuck

Nigga I found an ai that literally makes an entire script and even explains how to use it
even if it makes good scripts you still need to promote it with way too much money or crazy organic following because some game with 0 players will not go viral on the roblox seo page only ones it has atleast 5k players and u cant just code and have a functioning game but if you do want to do this and waste your time atleast add lootboxes since that form of gambling is somehow legal and if it does go viral the mindless 6 year olds will spend 20$ for each egg or some shit to roll some impossible item

• +1
Reactions: Skull Issue and aids
Bookmarked thanks. I think with intense work and ai I could do 1 actually good quality game in like 4 days ill try many things
also make sure to add multiplayer elements because most teens play w their friends good luck

Last edited:
Also nigga im still underage and im just trying to get money with every method there is even if it includes trying to make cheap ass roblox games so fuck off you lazy fuck
i mean if you are going to make a game roblox is your best bet since even with the budget you can make something good and unlike games listed on steam you dont need a 3 million dollar studio but like with anything you cant just go from zero to hero if u have no experience in making games then dont expect to become a millionare + 100k robux is 300$ which with how much people would have to spend id say unless your super viral your not getting a great return to learn how to make a game and actually make it

• +1
Reactions: Skull Issue and imthesupremecel
i mean if you are going to make a game roblox is your best bet since even with the budget you can make something good and unlike games listed on steam you dont need a 3 million dollar studio but like with anything you cant just go from zero to hero if u have no experience in making games then dont expect to become a millionare + 100k robux is 300$ which with how much people would have to spend id say unless your super viral your not getting a great return to learn how to make a game and actually make it
I do have a bit experience and I obv will educate myself more so I don't have to rely on ai. I also wanna do it cause I find it pretty fun. Obv super viral game would be fun but I wouldn't be too upset if I only make 10$ or nothing profit because at least I tried.

also if I get much experience but my games flop I could at least try make a YouTube channel with tutorials and shit:forcedsmile:

also if I get much experience but my games flop I could at least try make a YouTube channel with tutorials and shit:forcedsmile:
yeah tbh i think that with actual gamedev with unity works well, see a bunch of people do that about the game they are making so they get people to their game, make money from the channel and can also make merch etc etc

• +1
yeah tbh i think that with actual gamedev with unity works well, see a bunch of people do that about the game they are making so they get people to their game, make money from the channel and can also make merch etc etc
True also when I feel confident enough in actually making a high quality game I might create a second tiktok account to promote it

been doing this method for 3 years, you might as well drop a few hundred on devs and stuff to get started instead of slaving away at actually learning. You can start learning when the money is already made. Roblox designers and scripters work for stone age farmer pennies if you do USD because everyone on roblox is poor / most transactions in the roblox community are robux which has a transfer fee.

Last edited:
  • +1
been doing this method for 3 years, you might as well drop a few hundred on devs and stuff to get started instead of slaving away at actually learning. You can start learning when the money is already made. Roblox designers and scripters work for stone age farmer pennies if you do USD because everyone on roblox is poor / most transactions in the roblox community are robux which has a transfer fee.
Ill see how to hire