[CURRENTLY OPEN] I'll give 200 REPS if you do this ritual

slavicpsycho

slavicpsycho

17yo chillmaxxed NEET
REQUIREMENTS:

DRAW this well, respectfully, then cut it small enough to hold in your hand

Get a small amount of WINE or LIQUOR, like 50ml, but more if you can. Then put it in a glass

PUT CANDLES around the glass, or at least one if you dont have 2 or more candles

Chant/whisper "Belial" until you feel something, or until feel that you've done it enough. When you do this, please try to have my presence in mind. Like, whatever you think I am as a person, keep that in mind while summoning.

In total it should take you 20 minutes to do everything. Then, send a picture of the ritual when you're done. Then 200 reps.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: noobs, isis_Bleach, ryuken and 8 others
REQUIREMENTS:

View attachment 3203328

Get a small amount of WINE or LIQUOR, like 50ml, but more if you can. Then put it in a glass

PUT CANDLES around the glass, or at least one if you dont have 2 or more candles

Chant/whisper "Belial" until you feel something, or until feel that you've done it enough. When you do this, please try to have my presence in mind. Like, whatever you think I am as a person, keep that in mind while summoning.

In total it should take you 20 minutes to do everything. Then, send a picture of the ritual when you're done. Then 200 reps.
no thanks, satan

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ss07, aesthetic beauty, ryuken and 6 others
also dnrd

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ryuken, greywind, nope and 3 others
What does it do?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 97baHater, StarvedEpi and Jova
If it does something cool I’ll do it

• Love it
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: StarvedEpi, cromagnon and slavicpsycho

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Marsiere214, isis_Bleach, ryuken and 11 others
If it does something cool I’ll do it
Friends and enemies will favor your position
Distrutes titles
Give good familiars

The descriptions are super broad, I've summoned Belial to help me become NEET, I'm NEET now

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, Jova and ey88
Friends and enemies will favor your position
Distrutes titles
Give good familiars

The descriptions are super broad, I've summoned Belial to help me become NEET, I'm NEET now
Can I ask for a girlfriend

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: StarvedEpi and slavicpsycho
And I can exchange reps for money?

• JFL
Reactions: Jova
Ok I’ll do it later
When you do it check back and see if anyone accepted before, I dont see why you wouldn't though demons can get you pussy

• +1
Reactions: Acion, Jova and ey88
@Acion thoughts?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Acion, slavicpsycho and Jova
@Jova You're a repmaxxer right? I'll get you 1:13 rep if u do this

• Woah
REQUIREMENTS:

View attachment 3203328

I have no candles or liquor :cry:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jova, slavicpsycho and Schizotypalcel
I have no candles or liquor :cry:
Would you be interested in offering your blood? I'll give 300 reps then. If not, anything you hold value to that is appropriate for a ritual?

• +1
Reactions: Acion, Jova and sb23
Would you be interested in offering your blood? I'll give 300 reps then. If not, anything you hold value to that is appropriate for a ritual?
how much blood?

• +1
Reactions: Jova and slavicpsycho
:forcedsmile:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheLookInYourEyes, Jova and ey88
Wait can I use beer I don’t have wine or hard liquor

• +1
Reactions: Acion, Jova and slavicpsycho
how much blood?
Around 20ml? I'm not telling you to do this whatsoever. It's completely your consented decision, all up to you

• +1
Reactions: Jova and sb23
Wait can I use beer I don’t have wine or hard liquor
It's considered disrespectful, you really don't have anything else?

• +1
how much for a drop of blood from my fingertip, placed on a paper with your username written on it?
Sorry I prefer a ritual, I don't really care about that. 350 reps if you do the instructions above but replace the alcohol with blood

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Acion, ey88 and sb23
Sorry I prefer a ritual, I don't really care about that. 350 reps if you do the instructions above but replace the alcohol with blood
are u getting these fuckers to ritualize themselves for you? im confused of this ritual concept an why u are so eager to pay out for someone else's persuasive decision.

• +1
Reactions: ey88
@CopiumX yes or no

• +1
Reactions: ey88 and CopiumX
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noobs, ey88 and slavicpsycho
REQUIREMENTS:

View attachment 3203328

i dont want to turn gay

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: noobs, ey88, cromagnon and 1 other person
I tried to summon a succubus back in the day didnt work so im currently skeptical of summoning demons and shit
Why not just try it blud, if you're skeptical you can see how this summoning works out for you

• +1
Reactions: Acion, ey88 and CopiumX
@humanoidsub7

• +1
Reactions: ey88
Is that varg in the new pfp?

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho
Niggas out here selling they soul for looksmax reacts

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1