currently preparing for an IQ test

keep positive 24/7

keep positive 24/7

keep moirin muh genez
my entire self worth depends upon this online test. you will know i have failed (below 90) if i never appear here again (i will have roped). at school they would bully me and call me retarded because my low iq so i tried really hard to get smarter so i need to succeed now or its gg for my BBCs and thats straight up facts

ffs im so nervous. i have a headache and feel sick. the pressure is mounting! :feelswhy:

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25938, thecel and GetShrekt
That was the gayest shit I've ever read

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, Deleted member 25938, thecel and 5 others
i srsly cant understand what character youre trying to play

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 25938, keep positive 24/7 and LooksOrDeath
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
man f*** this my iq is 85. isnt that like clinically retarded?

• JFL
Reactions: jflsnowdzz and Deleted member 13787
Iq tests are power copes, Some people can be retards in certain fields but a genius in other ones.

• +1
Iq tests are power copes, Some people can be retards in certain fields but a genius in other ones.
idk man that sounds a bit like cope to me

E8262A8D 08E6 4525 BCA6 D4B964B00D6B

Fuck shes hot

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14392
Your response it self is a cope, keep coping and base your whole life around some dumb score made by jews
shocked mr bean GIF

you're telling me that the jews are behind this>!?!?!?

• JFL
Reactions: Albeacho and Deleted member 13787
the higher the IQ the higher the chance that you are an incel

• Hmm...
Reactions: keep positive 24/7
Similar to Arab countries tier IQ. That's not retarded just low IQ.
ok... i admit it. i was larping so it didnt seem as bad. i actually got 73 :feelswhy:

IQ was created by a French man he just throw Jews because he doesn't like the tests.
The whole idea that the score of guessing the order of different shapes is suppose to show your real amount of intelligence sounds like Jew propaganda to me

The whole idea that the score of guessing the order of different shapes is suppose to show your real amount of intelligence sounds like Jew propaganda to me
but its not guessing, its using your brainpower to remember?

EtJ_Vm-VcAAZlN4.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
You mad because they're on top of the test. The test got created by French men. You're Iranian and the average IQ there isn't very appetizing. That's the world son, deal with it or cry. IQ is valid.

You're Iranian and the average IQ there isn't very appetizing. That's the world son
I did the test when i was a teenager and got 108, it means nothing to me

That was the gayest shit I've ever read

not for long. Read this thread: