Curries are big crybabies

fOreVER

fOreVER

Transchad
Seriously i got into this foid’s account and this curry is threatening to cry... to cry because she wasn’t interested in his ass. What kind of baby shit is this
2E03AF63 DED8 4694 88EA EB57819E09C1

I cannot fathom such baby shit seriously where are the men who fought against the British Raj and mongols. No wonder curries are massive white knights and foid worshippers.

Instead of threatening to cry how about you figut against hypergamy and establish shariah and not embarrass yourself like this

• JFL
Reactions: Adrenochrome, Deleted member 2205 and BigBoy
Seriously i got into this foid’s account and this curry is threatening to cry... to cry because she wasn’t interested in his ass. What kind of baby shit is thisView attachment 118483

I cannot fathom such baby shit seriously where are the men who fought against the British Raj and mongols. No wonder curries are massive white knights and foid worshippers.
He is not actually going to cry retard.He has nothing better to do with his life so he just texts random stuff that comes through his mind.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
He is not actually going to cry retard.He has nothing better to do with his life so he just texts random stuff that comes through his mind.
Yeah he is just saying random stupid stuff to random foids yeah..

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2426
only crybaby here is you faggot. you keep crying for me and @Salludon

Seriously i got into this foid’s account and this curry is threatening to cry... to cry because she wasn’t interested in his ass. What kind of baby shit is thisView attachment 118483

Instead of threatening to cry how about you figut against hypergamy and establish shariah and not embarrass yourself like this

Cries me

Attachments

• B8D1035D-7226-4ECB-A8D9-21F1C2C57FB7.jpeg
    B8D1035D-7226-4ECB-A8D9-21F1C2C57FB7.jpeg
    83.8 KB · Views: 10
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1942
bhai pls change your pfp i do not like looking at subhumans. change it to yourself instead
@Titbot

• +1
Reactions: Adrenochrome
  • +1
Reactions: Adrenochrome
only crybaby here is you faggot. you keep crying for me and @Salludon
Since when did i cry for anyone? I dont hate curries I consider myself one phenotype wise not culturally. I think we curries need to undergo a cultural revolution to prevent such embarrassment and decandence
You got a better solution, cuck?

what's the story behind this picture?
Mexican incel was roasting me so I pretended to post a pic of me crying . The next day I flamed the shit out of him that why you never see him here again

Since when did i cry for anyone? I dont hate curries I consider myself one phenotype wise not culturally. I think we curries need to undergo a cultural revolution to prevent such embarrassment and decandence

You got a better solution, cuck?
yes. the better sollution is that we go back to our high T roots and give up vegetarianism as a whole.

• +1
Reactions: Titbot
yes. the better sollution is that we go back to our high T roots and give up vegetarianism as a whole.
I agree my theory is all the veggies and curry food has made us beta. You don’t see this with the curry meat eaters who eat more protein then carbs

I have no clue why curries are vegans it is unnatural and gay asf

• +1
87B4F069 36A0 47DC 9DAC 8AE6143F08E8

• So Sad
Reactions: Arkantos and GenericChad1444
I agree my theory is all the veggies and curry food has made us beta. You don’t see this with the curry meat eaters who eat more protein then carbs
fucking british raj and cuck vegetarianism fucking hate it.

the reason why is because city Indians dont drink raw milk 24/7 like rural ones .

thats why vegetarian Jatts can still be slayers. raw fucking milk.

still veggie diet sucks dick
FUCK IT . EAT BEEF

Last edited:
  • +1
India has low avg iq