Curries are doomed! Indian men are getting shorter while men of other races get taller

D

Deleted member 27674

Bronze
Indian men now are shorter than they were a decade ago, and the average height keeps falling every decade. Men virtually everywhere else in the world are getting taller with each generation.

Future indians will have to compete with much taller men to get women. Its over for them.

(SORUCE) https://www.pixstory.com/story/indians-are-getting-shorter/49653

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: justropemaxbro, Deleted member 4397, Danish_Retard and 3 others
2527601 ezgif 3 3ddafd2bfb39

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: PickleTheSlayer and finn899
cucked by their own religions beliefs

Why would they give a shit, they just compete with other curries

Us european born curries have normal heights.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and SidharthTheSlayer
Pure lies, here i am 5'11 and i see so many guys my height ,when my height was considered like tall 20 years back . Most city guys are 5'10 +

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: justropemaxbro, zura, BrahminBoss and 3 others

Last edited:
T
Pure lies, here i am 5'11 and i see so many guys my height ,when my height was considered like tall 20 years back . Most city guys are 5'10 +
The average height in India is 5'5 for men. You are not the average. Indian Children are shorter than children from many poor countries in Africa. Even Chinese are getting taller than Indians.

Oho oh oho ,oh ,oho ,ohoo ,ooo , kabhi jo badal barse ma dekhu tujhe aakhe bharke ,tu lage mujhe pahli barish ki dua
T

The average height in India is 5'5 for men. You are not the average. Indian Children are shorter than children from many poor countries in Africa. Even Chinese are getting taller than Indians.

T

That's pure nonsense lol. The average Tamil millennial height in Singapore is 5'9.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
That's pure nonsense lol. The average Tamil millennial height in Singapore is 5'9.

This study is not peer reviwed and lacks substance and should therefore be rejected. It holds just as much credibility as @Xangsane 's tales.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: zura, BrahminBoss, horizontallytall and 1 other person
Absolute nonsense. Zoomer Tamils in Singapore are very tall.
You dismiss official studies and instead trust your own anecdotal observations? Only 1 percent of Indians are over 6ft tall. Compare that to the United States where 14% of people are over 6ft tall. Even Nepal has a higher percentage of people over 6ft than India does. Numbers are more trustworthy than personal opinions.

You dismiss official studies and instead trust your own anecdotal observations? Only 1 percent of Indians are over 6ft tall. Compare that to the United States where 14% of people are over 6ft tall. Even Nepal has a higher percentage of people over 6ft than India does. Numbers are more trustworthy than personal opinions.

Go fuck yourself faggot. Do my eyes lie? I'm talking about SINGAPORE. Not India.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zura, horizontallytall and Deleted member 27674
Nah in the city everyone is getting taller the stats are not accurate

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
A 7ft Indian is still invisible to prime white girls

Users who are viewing this thread

Back