Curries are dumb

KING REIDYZ

KING REIDYZ

ALLAH IS BLACK 😎
why don’t they just run roids , get tattoos, act NT and dress with trendy clothes ??

also they could just have dreadlocks, buzz cut and braids

with that they could pass as Latinos or black so higher SMV

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, FailedNormieManlet and Deleted member 16369
Because they have jobs

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ
Cope most here don’t and they are usually poor and smell

Cope

• JFL
Reactions: Hueless
Cope most here don’t and they are usually poor and smell
They are rich but still run around with poor clothing and stuff. If you don’t know how to use that money then give it to me faggots!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ethan Cúnt and Hueless
Curries cannot pass as black or latino, wtf are you smoking?

• +1
Reactions: Hueless
Ur the lowest iq User in the whole forum

why don’t they just run roids , get tattoos, act NT and dress with trendy clothes ??

saw a group of tatted roided guys with trendy clothes and fade hair cut enter the hookah bar, thought they were just slightly darker than average turks.

didn‘t think much of it, until they started laughing and speaking louder, and everyone noticed their indian accent and started giggling - beyond over for accentcels

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and Deleted member 20631
saw a group of tatted roided guys with trendy clothes and fade hair cut enter the hookah bar, thought they were just slightly darker than average turks.

didn‘t think much of it, until they started laughing and speaking louder, and everyone noticed their indian accent and started giggling - beyond over for accentcels
Not every Indian has a accent,plenty look Arabs too or even black looking

• +1
Reactions: Corleone
Not every Indian has a accent,plenty look Arabs too or even black looking
Fixing accent should be their #Priority, everything else can be frauded easily

Fixing accent should be their #Priority, everything else can be frauded easily
Most Indian I knew didn’t have it not even the bad smell,those are memes tbh

• JFL
Most Indian I knew didn’t have it not even the bad smell,those are memes tbh
Most I got to know had both, the curry smell, as the pheromone can‘t be digested and leaves the body via the sweat, and the accent. In combination killing all their dating prospects in the west.

• JFL
Most I got to know had both, the curry smell, as the pheromone can‘t be digested and extracted via the sweat, and the accent. In combination killing all their dating prospects in the west.
Brutal

Most I got to know had both, the curry smell, as the pheromone can‘t be digested and leaves the body via the sweat, and the accent. In combination killing all their dating prospects in the west.
They need better diet

• +1
  • +1
100% and be moderate in their curry usage during cooking. Other spices don‘t make you smell as much.
Their spices are ridiculously strong, I mean when day I ate curry chicken wings and my body odor got altered for 2 weeks lol

• +1
Good exemple
@currylightskin @Chadeep @BugeyeBigNoseCurry @TRUE_CEL @FailedNormieManlet

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, FailedNormieManlet and Michael Myers
Urban pendu max is legit

Good exemple
View attachment 1987072@currylightskin @Chadeep @BugeyeBigNoseCurry @TRUE_CEL @FailedNormieManlet
They do the things you say in Canada and England. Not anywhere else. In mainland Europe and America, we are simply studymaxxed pajeets (I'm the only one who isn't studymaxxed, JFL).

• JFL
They do the things you say in Canada and England. Not anywhere else. In mainland Europe and America, we are simply studymaxxed pajeets (I'm the only one who isn't studymaxxed, JFL).
If curries weren’t non NT with bad diet they would be on par with blacks,Arabs and Latino.

they are massively failoed

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
If curries weren’t non NT with bad diet they would be on par with blacks,Arabs and Latino.

they are massively failoed
There are two kind of curries: one with bad diets (Sikhs, Hindus) and those with good diets (Muslims). So I am not sure if the diet is to blame. Despite having bad diets, Sikhs are often tall. It's just pure genetics. A mixture of genetics & environment, I'd say. I saw some Sikh mogger when I was in Amsterdam though. He was probably 6'1", had a fade, tattoos, etc. But not ripped or anything. Looked decent facially, between MTN-HTN.

• +1
There are two kind of curries: one with bad diets (Sikhs, Hindus) and those with good diets (Muslims). So I am not sure if the diet is to blame. Despite having bad diets, Sikhs are often tall. It's just pure genetics. A mixture of genetics & environment, I'd say. I saw some Sikh mogger when I was in Amsterdam though. He was probably 6'1", had a fade, tattoos, etc. But not ripped or anything. Looked decent facially, between MTN-HTN.
yeah , Sikh are the only Indian who can compete with others race lol

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers

Cos the opposite of that is taught to them from age 3 to 18, and then the bs is embedded, they can't change, so they end up here, or if in curryland do cringe shit like this

• JFL
Cos the opposite of that is taught to them from age 3 to 18, and then the bs is embedded, they can't change, so they end up here, or if in curryland do cringe shit like this

Jfl