Curries are utterly finished. They are done.

Deleted member 2527

Deleted member 2527

Zephir
Change my mind.

The only curry I like is @Gosick

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Kosidius and Over
Didn't you say you had an indian slayer friend though?

Indians and brown men will bring patriarchy back to the west

Giphy 4

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4804 and BigBoy
another day another shit thread

Curries are ok with small exceptions

Cope. Kys

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: BigBoy and FatJattMofo
The more white traits an indian has the more of a slayer they can be.

In other words, the less curry = the better.

fuck off

Why are Indians so hated? They are honestly nice and caring people who will cook you curry

• +1
Reactions: AbandonShip
SmartSelect 20200129 152249 Firefox

Silence!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2527
Tbh, OP is right. accept the facts and move on fellow curry's.

It is what it is.

i cant tell if OP is srs or not but Ive seen some good looking curries no homo

All the 711's wouldn't exist if it wasn't for them and their food is amazing. IMO most valuable race.

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot

Last edited:
I'm not a self hating curry but most curries nowadays wants to assimilate into Western culture so badly and only things they do are listening to cheap pop music and watching stupid movies like Avengers or Fast and Furious. Then they start talking shit about India and praise west hoping that it would help them to get into west. Most normie curries are deluded af

I'm not a self hating curry but most curries nowadays wants to assimilate into Western culture so badly and only things they do are listening to cheap pop music and watching stupid movies like Avengers or Fast and Furious. Then they start talking shit about India and praise west hoping that it would help them to get into west. Most normie curries are deluded af
The west doesn’t want them, enough already came and they have looooots of kids

soon there will be curry everywhere and they won’t have any country to escape too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
The west doesn’t want them, enough already came and they have looooots of kids

soon there will be curry everywhere and they won’t have any country to escape too
Yeah sad thing. West wants migrants from Norway or Iceland so that they bring blond skinned pale eyed blue skinned Aryan blood

Yeah sad thing. West wants migrants from Norway or Iceland so that they bring blond skinned pale eyed blue skinned Aryan blood

if world is caste system then curries will be untouchables im sorry bro but it’s truth

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and Deleted member 1751
if world is caste system then curries will be untouchables im sorry bro but it’s truth
Don't need to be sorry bro it's a fact everyone acknowledges. That's why i would stay in India and won't leave here until I have lots of money and pass as Arab/ Med. Every race of women need Nordic blood

respect hindus