curries behead 1000 baby goats for the hindu gods.

Bui

Bui

Gey

bruhhhhhh wtf

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Arcturus, Kazey, Heinrich Schmidt and 17 others
still don’t understand hinduism

most of it preaches vegetarianism and then there’s people like these who slaughter goats like muslims

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: yen, Arcturus, Mewton and 13 others
Why tf are they attacking each other? :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52452, Arcturus, TsarTsar444 and 6 others

bruhhhhhh wtf

I can’t wait to Genocide Indians. I fucking hate the way they talk. Just shouting and pushing each other with their ugly dysgenic faces and bodies. Yuck. Kill all of those faggots.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, yeeyeeslayer, kebab and 9 others

bruhhhhhh wtf

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE @Sanguinius Khorne has been alerted to your location

but Qurbani is ok when 1.8 billion muslims slaughter animals is ok?
I support it as long as long as they don’t waste the goat and eat it.

• +1
Reactions: Roquefort
I can’t wait to Genocide Indians. I fucking hate the way they talk. Just shouting and pushing each other with their ugly dysgenic faces and bodies. Yuck. Kill all of those faggots.
You think you can do this before they infest your country like they have done mine and @Biggdink ?

Soon your dating apps will be flooded with pakis then your rulers will be pakis then You’ll see every place you go infested with these brown mud abominations. You have nowhere to hide, nowhere to run, they are legion, they are ETERNAL

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Alt Number 3, Deleted member 7580 and moggathon

most of it preaches vegetarianism and then there’s people like these who slaughter goats like muslims
Hinduism isn't really a religion it's just a bunch of related religions that are given an umbrella term by politicians to win votes. There are different sects and different local tribal gods in Hinduism too that is why you often see people referring to the the Hinduism they follow as santana dharma to not be associated with the aspects of religion that they don't ascribe to like the one in OP

@BrahminBoss @SidharthTheSlayer

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
can't say anything to the moslems who in a single day does the most number of slaughterings. But lets all bash on these Hindus.

I support it as long as long as they don’t waste the goat and eat it.
We eat it. Who the fucks gonna waste prime goat meat.

It’s for Kali aka goddess of death.

You fast for 48 hours no food no water then after that, drink weed milkshake and cooked goat meat to end the fast.

Nigga aren’t you Hindu

• JFL
Reactions: mogstars
@iam good boy

We eat it. Who the fucks gonna waste prime goat meat.

It’s for Kali aka goddess of death.

You fast for 48 hours no food no water then after that, drink weed milkshake and cooked goat meat to end the fast.
Blah blah blah.
No matter how much you talk shit about niggers and ethnics, they will take over your country (which they already did, and it is too late) and are currently dominating the rate of repreduction, the dating market, and are taking over jobs. Its over for you and your people.

Title is crazy

Peak feralAutisam

Any Nepali here? @Squirtle do you know anyone else?

can't say anything to the moslems who in a single day does the most number of slaughterings. But lets all bash on these Hindus.

Shut the fuck up pajeet, muslims kill only one fully grown goat for their whole family, and it's not in groups like ur subhuman race. Look at ur brothers screaming while slaughtering these poor innocent babies and u dare bring muslims in that ? Fucktard. Thats why i despise indians, they constantly suck us white race who raped their countries while also sahing " b-but we r not muslims atleast " ahah. Yep u are not muslims, u r too subhuman to be considered our ennemies

• +1
Reactions: iam good boy

It's was all lie

Dindus are carnivorous

• Woah
Reactions: mogstars
These are Madhesis aka Biharis on the other side of the border. They are ultra low inhib and I believe this is their Gadhimai ”festival” which has been banned by the government but who can stop them

• JFL
Reactions: iam good boy
Why tf are they attacking each other? :lul:
They are pajeets bro if there was a white good tited woman standing there it will get raped and sliced vertically from pussie to head

Btw I would also do it

These are Madhesis aka Biharis on the other side of the border. They are ultra low inhib and I believe this is their Gadhimai ”festival” which has been banned by the government but who can stop them
Modi will get beheaded in there

Who is that girl in your avi brother

Bro why are they killing tom brady

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
@Lynxress dude wtf

-an indian

I said we could meet. The offer still stands if you grow some balls.
lol i don't actually know if your indian or not nor do i care, i just say it to u as a running gag atp jfl

Meanwhile:

Yeah totally not PR bro.

Meanwhile:

@Roquefort @Eternal_

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51576
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 56659 and Deleted member 7580
Rip messi

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and Mewton