Curries have good faces (bones)

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
Can we just agree it's their bug eyes, colouring and general bad behaviour. The latter is not an issue in the West. The first two are major failos.

If you're gonna regard whites as the highest PSL race, it makes no sense to regard curries as the lowest. After all, we wuz Aryan and shit.

This is why I say if curries and whites were to breed more, there would be a race of Zayn Maliks and Katrina Kaifs would be common. This 'new' race mog every other race.

White women were made for curry cock. I really wish a curry empire colonised white women. If globalisation existed during the Mughal period average man and woman would look like this. Unfortunately I don't want to fuck white women, but ai definitely wanna fuck their mixed race offspring.

@CFW432 @robtical @Chadeep @Diarrhoea

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, Autismcel, mayo mogger and 3 others
genocide all curries then get Zayn and Katrina to repopulate the indian subcontinent

adam and eve but shitskinned

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98, winternoc, butterworld and 5 others
Us North Indian cuacasoid skull cauacasian too Saar we are Aryan pls respekt

• JFL
Reactions: shia.jihadist, winternoc, Chadeep and 2 others
Can we just agree it's their bug eyes, colouring and general bad behaviour. The latter is not an issue in the West. The first two are major failos.

If you're gonna regard whites as the highest PSL race, it makes no sense to regard curries as the lowest. After all, we wuz Aryan and shit.

This is why I say if curries and whites were to breed more, there would be a race of Zayn Maliks and Katrina Kaifs would be common. This 'new' race mog every other race.

White women were made for curry cock. I really wish a curry empire colonised white women. If globalisation existed during the Mughal period average man and woman would look like this. Unfortunately I don't want to fuck white women, but ai definitely wanna fuck their mixed race offspring.

View attachment 3008283
View attachment 3008288

Aren't zayn Malik and Katrina kaif both mixed lmao. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile: are you trying to say that our best looking people are mixed

Curries genetically are actually just aryanised indus valley niggas. Even rors who are the most genetically aryan curries are 30%-40% aryan at most.

Indus valley niggas are 50% neolithic Iranian farmer and 50% abos.

Problem is Pajeeta Subhuman Genetics.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and butterworld

View attachment 3008283
View attachment 3008288

Cope

Aren't zayn Malik and Katrina kaif both mixed lmao. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile: are you trying to say that our best looking people are mixed
Yes I am. Tbh many brown ethnics that breed with whites end up looking really good. You can't have too much white or brown. You need a delicate balance.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055

View attachment 3008283
View attachment 3008288

yes

4178358 IMG 20240605 222950

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist