Curries have it better than East Asians

C

chadpreetcel123

Kraken
Atleast curries have some sexually dimorphic traits, East Asians have a flat maxila and recessed as fuck usually

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, yang, Deleted member 6401 and 4 others
Ok

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3043 and Chadeep
Pope cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 4671
Aren't you Muslim?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Chadeep
Wrong,asians have higher Smv.curries are looked as backward creepy people.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3526, Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and 1 other person
this guy isnt too bad

i-saw-the-devil-review.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
hindu dindu shitskin cope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheBiggestIncelEver, 6’1Chink, Deleted member 6401 and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: 6’1Chink, Deleted member 6401 and Chadeep
I WANT TO BE REBORN AS A CURRY

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheBiggestIncelEver, Chadelite, Deleted member 6401 and 5 others
  • +1
  • +1
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 4671, Deleted member 3526, Deleted member 6401 and 2 others
They're still curries. Indo-Nordic.
I don't think afghans consider themselves curry.Indo-Nordics don't really look curry.
14638 2deec89290622b9272e3712c92e72a97 t

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3526, Deleted member 6401 and Chadeep
  • +1
indians have like 3kg less skeletal muscle mass than chinese males on studies, lower bone density and height too. curries aren't above any race, they are the bottom objectively

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262, Deleted member 6401 and Chadeep
can name a million things curries mog chinks in, not a single thing chinks mog curries in

billions of generic chinks with the same flat face and micropenis, eats dogs, pollutes, evil country that abuses people, way more shit

w india its just the streetshitter meme

• +1
Reactions: TheBiggestIncelEver, yang, Deleted member 6401 and 2 others
Curries actually do have it better than east asians.

5C4C53WWWFFVXBVE6LFBFM3TQE

That is provided you look like this guy and not some Dravidian subhuman lol

• +1

Just be Top 1% Theory

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
can name a million things curries mog chinks in, not a single thing chinks mog curries in

billions of generic chinks with the same flat face and micropenis, eats dogs, pollutes, evil country that abuses people, way more shit

Well theres Olympic medals for one. Or rather almost any sport that isn't cricket.
Just be Top 1% Theory
Roshan isn't top 1%. He is more like 1 in 10 million. Maybe even more. A lot will have trouble believing he is actually Curry.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Dinger557 and Deleted member 6401

dravidians can always get skin bleaching and be light

asians r fucked, no surgery ascension for them except kpop maxxing and still lookin like booty

• +1
Reactions: TheBiggestIncelEver, yang, Chadelite and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Mateusz74, Deleted member 6402, Deleted member 3526 and 3 others

all currymales have clitdick micropenises though

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123 and yang
greycel tier comment

are u asian and projecting lol
it's just the truth. all curry ''males'' have tiny clitdick penises, which is why they're the lowest smv on earth :))

it's just the truth. all curry ''males'' have tiny clitdick penises, which is why they're the lowest smv on earth :))
yep just as i thought, coping chinese greycel

lowest smv is flat faced 2 billion generic short gooks

dont cope little chinaman, its over for u all permanently after corona

join the mass suicide lines before it gets too long

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, yang and Chadelite
east asian has the shittest pheno after aboriginal

flat maxilla lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2506
yep just as i thought, coping chinese greycel

lowest smv is flat faced 2 billion generic short gooks

dont cope little chinaman, its over for u all permanently after corona

join the mass suicide lines before it gets too long
not even east asian. lowest smv is objectively indian/paki ''males'' like you which is backed up by stuff anyone can look up

that's why you ''people'' make up 50% of all incels online, subhuman birdboned skinnyfat recessive loser

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3526
@KostyaRin JFL pakis mog asians 100% northern indians too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6402, Deleted member 2506 and yang
not even east asian. lowest smv is objectively indian/paki ''males'' like you which is backed up by stuff anyone can look up

that's why you ''people'' make up 50% of all incels online, subhuman birdboned skinnyfat recessive loser
hmmm keep barking for curries

the truth is you're just another micropenised gook loser who rots inside coping hard

you're my bitch

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Deleted member 2769 and Deleted member 2506

more coping chinaman shit lmao

indian/curry guys can easily ascend because most have caucasoid not mongoloid bases
229544-6e0dd7f051962267e79984bf27c14b0a.jpg

but for ricecels, its over. you are all short with micropenis and generic flat faces and shit recessive genes

asians are the only race never born with colored eyes, u guys are inbred as fuck

and after this coronavirus shit, u guys are all done. literally no hope. ur subhuman bat and dog and rat eating people caused a world pandemic, in my liberal town 4 asians were sent to a hospital from being beat up.

cope all you want little chinaman but just know its over

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, Deleted member 3583, Deleted member 2205 and 1 other person
more coping chinaman shit lmao

indian/curry guys can easily ascend because most have caucasoid not mongoloid bases
229544-6e0dd7f051962267e79984bf27c14b0a.jpg

but for ricecels, its over. you are all short with micropenis and generic flat faces and shit recessive genes

asians are the only race never born with colored eyes, u guys are inbred as fuck

and after this coronavirus shit, u guys are all done. literally no hope. ur subhuman bat and dog and rat eating people caused a world pandemic, in my liberal town 4 asians were sent to a hospital from being beat up.

cope all you want little chinaman but just know its over
it is the hardest for curry males to ascend because they're the lowest. this is objective fact.

every east asian country is taller than pakistan, india or bangladesh on average btw. then south asian males have the lowest dick size measured. recessive genes? LOL imagine being that delusional

north asians can be born with blue/green eyes. literally visible from a google search you delusional permacel subhuman

no one beats up south asians because it's too easy. i used to bully indians in school (like everyone did) and they don't do anything back. you will forever be the lowest of the low it's just how it is
hmmm keep barking for curries

the truth is you're just another micropenised gook loser who rots inside coping hard

you're my bitch

i feel bad for people born as south asian'' males tbh

imagine being born as a curry

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 6’1Chink
THATS NOT TRUE
Vernon Happy Ending
Suho 32
0P08c2h
Unnamed
Nana  15
Angelababy35
Irene red velvet
9ffd8afe7eafe769f1247f30ffdd6494

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Mateusz74, Jagged0, Deleted member 3526 and 2 others
Asians had kpop halo and way better social ranking, but have flat maxillas and undesirable traits (niche)
Indians have the worst stereotype in the world, but can be light and have caucasoid skulls.

Because of corona, I'd say Indians are definitely in a better place right now
every east asian country is taller than pakistan, india or bangladesh on average btw.
This isn't true. The new generation of Indians are 5'7 on average. Stop spouting out bullshit retard.
north asians can be born with blue/green eyes

:feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh:

it is the hardest for curry males to ascend because they're the lowest. this is objective fact.

every east asian country is taller than pakistan, india or bangladesh on average btw. then south asian males have the lowest dick size measured. recessive genes? LOL imagine being that delusional

north asians can be born with blue/green eyes. literally visible from a google search you delusional permacel subhuman

no one beats up south asians because it's too easy. i used to bully indians in school (like everyone did) and they don't do anything back. you will forever be the lowest of the low it's just how it is

dude this paragraph may be the biggest cope ive ever read

i posted a curry ascension, theres a shit ton more, in my years on lookism i have never seen a single asian ascension. u guys are all generic with shit phenos.

also the micropenis stigma is literally for chinese and japanese, curries just have the 4chan streetshitter and bobs and vagene meme, and thats for native curries

and nah, if ur asian and seriously believe u can wear colored contacts ur delusional. i have never seen a chinese or asian with colored eyes irl, ive seen curries and blacks but never asians.

and ur denying coronavirus so hard man, its over, it just is.

coronavirus ended coping gooks once and for all. its also why u guys are the most self hating race (WHITE COCKRU ONRYUUU)

ur a coping greycel gook incel who just found lookism but sorry for the cold and brutal reality check.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671 and yang
Cope Kpop has made Asians prettyboy maxed one of the most desirable

every east asian country is taller than pakistan, india or bangladesh on average btw. then south asian males have the lowest dick size measured.
not true
curries have more potential and they are looksminned and malnourished
same can not said for east asian
smallest penises in the world are of gook (sub 4 inch)
Untitled

curries have big dick/stats are flawed
Cope Kpop has made Asians prettyboy maxed one of the most desirable
3d face > 2d face

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2506
This isn't true. The new generation of Indians are 5'7 on average. Stop spouting out bullshit retard.

:feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh:
5'7 is shorter than most EA countries, retard. it's not taller than any EA country

mongolian/tuvan guy. took 2 seconds to find. you're a retard.
dude this paragraph may be the biggest cope ive ever read

i posted a curry ascension, theres a shit ton more, in my years on lookism i have never seen a single asian ascension. u guys are all generic with shit phenos.

also the micropenis stigma is literally for chinese and japanese, curries just have the 4chan streetshitter and bobs and vagene meme, and thats for native curries

and nah, if ur asian and seriously believe u can wear colored contacts ur delusional. i have never seen a chinese or asian with colored eyes irl, ive seen curries and blacks but never asians.

ur a coping greycel gook incel who just found lookism but sorry for the cold and brutal reality check.
because there's way less asians obsessed with incel shit than currycels. makes sense doesn't it?

Everyone knows curries have recessed clitdicks. it's a fact anyone can find.

another example from google. all colored eyes are from mixing with europids you subhuman retard.

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2506 and Deleted member 2205
5'7 is shorter than most EA countries, retard. it's not taller than any EA country

1587144194304.png

mongolian/tuvan guy. took 2 seconds to find. you're a retard.
No it isn't faggot. It's taller than most asian countries
Why are you mentioning EA?

Also what are you trying to prove with that pic? Subhuman chink go eat some bats

Also what are you trying to prove with that pic? Subhuman chink go eat some bats
S4xf8xec1v121

I don't really wanna support this guy. But unfortunately as off now, talking about height is in his favour.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2205

*taller than zero east asian countries
it's also shorter than thailand btw :)

he has green eyes. You should try to use your incel round prey eyes to see sometime.

Cry more dog. Indians mog chinks to the ground.
kill yourself ratface subhuman

30 year old indian men have lower grip strength than 70 year old japanese men.

Pakistani men are weaker than chinese women.

Fun facts.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2205

COPE
Lol most east asian countries are more tall than curry countries
20200417 194507

COPE
Lol most east asian countries are more tall than curry countries
View attachment 360933
Can you not read faggot? I said new generation.
Look at Pakistan. They are literally indians to with some pashtuns, and mog all of Asia to the ground.

This is about as retarded as still thinking the average height in America is 5'9.
Main qimg 4b26c4fec3a9efff849aa67149c03342

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671