Curries have the worst sickly skin Ive ever seen

D

Deleted member 23558

God make my neurotransmitters great inc
Apart from the makeup frauding dalit poojas, no pajeet Ive seen has a good skin tone. Theyre either sickly white with grey dull undertones or the color of dung.

This is the ideal skin tone for curries,

Screenshot 2023 12 04 030827
Screenshot 2023 11 15 225710

all they have to do is stop eating so much fermented rice products and dull veggies. Substitute broccoli for beans, strawberry for banana, some liver instead of the chicken (although only once a week as too much retinol is hepatoxic), fruit juice instead of soda, medium roast coffee instead of chai. My dad got lutein and zeaxanthin tabs for eyesight and I spam the shit out of it one year back, gave me godly undertones. Contrasted insane with golden brown skin.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: TheBrownOne, iam good boy, the MOUSE and 3 others
Apart from the makeup frauding dalit poojas, no pajeet Ive seen has a good skin tone. Theyre either sickly white with grey dull undertones or the color of dung.

This is the ideal skin tone for curries,

View attachment 2613228View attachment 2613229

all they have to do is stop eating so much fermented rice products and dull veggies. Substitute broccoli for beans, strawberry for banana, some liver instead of the chicken (although only once a week as two much retinol is hepatoxic), fruit juice instead of soda, medium roast coffee instead of chai.
What's wrong with lean meats like chicken?

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell
true its over if youre yellow like this

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger, House Lannister, the MOUSE and 4 others
What's wrong with lean meats like chicken?
Its just that curries eat chicken and mutton alone . Liver is avoided even though the retinol esters are great for skin. They probably have some effect on colouring on their own judging how carnivores like liver king have red undertones on their skin accumulated and they dont eat carotenoids from plants.

It’s mostly genetic my guy

It’s mostly genetic my guy
I changed it. I think only light skins can change it ez tho darkskim curries have to bleach first so the undertones are visible

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Its just that curries eat chicken and mutton alone . Liver is avoided even though the retinol esters are great for skin. They probably have some effect on colouring on their own judging how carnivores like liver king have red undertones on their skin accumulated and they dont eat carotenoids from plants.
Liver King has red undertones because trenbolone makes u more vascular which makes ur skin appear more reddish

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MoggsWithBoness and Deleted member 23558
Liver King has red undertones because trenbolone makes u more vascular which makes ur skin appear more reddish
I just gave him as example ik for example people who don’t roid and have that. They also eats lots of liver.

• +1
Reactions: shabby890
20231209 201147

Ideal

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
Substitute broccoli for beans, strawberry for banana, some liver instead of the chicken (although only once a week as too much retinol is hepatoxic), fruit juice instead of soda, medium roast coffee instead of chai.

Bad English, Dalit. It's the other way around.

Funny how @iam good boy

Funny how @iam good boy
I'm slightly paler than that indian gandy looking guy but now tanned as fuck what else can I use other than msm,NAC,lycopene ,vitamin c bhaii

• JFL
I'm slightly paler than that indian gandy looking guy but now tanned as fuck what else can I use other than msm,NAC,lycopene ,vitamin c bhaii
Nothing it’s over

Yes it’s disgusting

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back